Bronchitis sucks!

Ugg so I got bronchitis recently and while I finished all the meds that I was given I have this cough that still won't go away. I've tried lemon, honey, even mint! Unfortunately I'm allergic to acetaminophen so most cough syrups are out of the question. Anyone have any helpful tips? It's down now to a lingering bit but not that bad. I just hate coughing lol
Ive been wondering where all your posts have been. Glad you are feeling mostly better. And now to your post....let the jokes begin
haha Yeah I'm going to be slowly coming back. I have to catch up with a lot of stuff from my real job too :P And I was sick on my birthday too! That always sucks. Oh well. You gonna make the first joke hun? hehe
Look for Buckwheat Honey. I shit you not that is the best stuff to take for a cough. I usually take 1-2 tablespoons of it.
Insert appropriate cough/sore throat/dick joke right about......<here>
Hope ya get to feeling better fast sweety!!!
Insert appropriate cough/sore throat/dick joke right about......<here> Originally Posted by Goodtime544

hehe that's all you got? Not something about me choking and coughing on yours? Though I can say I'm getting better with my deep throating. Not as much choking
Hope ya get to feeling better fast sweety!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks babe. I'm looking forward to getting back to having fun. I'm actually super horny! lol Being without sex for so long is not good for me at all
lol I know what ya mean!
Get your doctor to prescribe syrup with codiene.
I was so proud of mys.....I've got someth.....no No! bad goodtime
I'm allergic to acetaminophen so most cough syrups are out of the question.
Most cough syrups have Dextromethorphan and Guaifenesin. Cold treatments add acetiminophen. If you stick with Robitussin or generics you should be ok.