Taylor off BP stood me up, again!!

I know im gonna catch hell from some of u "stay away from BP girls, etc." but she has been reviewed several times and i figured she's pretty legit.....

But this girl Taylor, the white girl with the big booty off of BP stood me up, TWICE!!!

1st time was a few weeks ago, i went 2 her incall and when i got there her phone went straight to VM. i had called ahead 2 set it up and everything but once i drove there i got VM for about 5-8 calls, 10-15 mins of waiting so i bounced. She called me later cuz i left a VM apologizing and saying that her phone broke and she had 2 buy a new one, so i believed her. she said she would make it up 2 me if i came 2 she her again and even offered me a discount.

now is the 2nd time she has stood me up. i call the day before to set a general appointment time, within an hour window. i text next morning, day of appointment, to say we are still on. i call before i leave to drive 2 her incall and she tells me "yeah come on over" me "i'll be there in about 30 mins" her "okay, cant wait 2 see u!" so i arrive at her incall in exactly 28 mins and start calling. i call 3 times and it rings everytime about 4 rings then VM. so i text her. a few mins later she text back "hey" i text saying im here whats room number, etc. wait another 5 mins she text that she just got out of the shower. so i roll out of the incall parking lot and go 2 a fast food joint near by. and wait. i text again how long she gonna be. she text back that she's getting ready. i wait and wait. text back in maybe 10 mins. she says "u still here" im like "yes im here waiting its been over 30 mins now, i got here exactly when i said i would, we had an appointment, whats the problem" and i wait and wait, call a few more times, rings once or twice and she sends me 2 VM. now im pretty convinced that she double booked or something cuz she wont answer but she will text. so i text again and she says "how do i know i can trust u" TRUST ME??? WTF does that have 2 do with anything?? so i text her "are u gonna see me or not" and she doesnt even have the decency 2 text me back so i bounce!!! wasted over an hour on this sorry bitch between drive time and waiting........so of course i had no time 2 set any more hobby time up for the day!!! i know that i should learn my lesson about BP but she has been around for a while and im just pissed as 2 why she would pull some BULLSHIT on me, a 2nd time!!!!!!

sorry for the long post, here's her BP ad:

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-20/11491804
  • Seedy
  • 10-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Fuck that skanky lookin bitch, burn her ass in co-ed... that's BULL SHIT......
Yes, you are a dumbass for letting her burn you twice. You should know better. Now go put this in a proper forum.
  • De
  • 10-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Fuck that skanky lookin bitch, burn her ass in co-ed... that's BULL SHIT...... Originally Posted by seedman55
+2!
Next time she should be straight, if she can't fuck she should just say it and not make others wait and put lame excuses as "HOW CAN I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU?
BS!!
Not going to reply...nope...not going to do it...
Stop being inconsistent..... lol
Move this shit to Co-ed and then "text" that sorry bitch with a link to it.

Not a review, but it is a 5 star bitch thread.
I am more shocked that cockstrong actually went to two incalls....lol
  • Satin
  • 10-04-2011, 08:33 PM
CS, man you gotta excuse my 2 good friends, the new meaner GOAT & the always mean as hell Thai fucking machine Seedy....

Now get back in the game bro and take this aggression out on some sweet unsuspecting ho....lol
  • Seedy
  • 10-05-2011, 12:23 AM
CS, man you gotta excuse my 2 good friends, the new meaner GOAT & the always mean as hell Thai fucking machine Seedy....

Now get back in the game bro and take this aggression out on some sweet unsuspecting ho....lol Originally Posted by Satin
Hey bro, I'm not always mean, in fact very rarely am I mean, I am an asshole 99.9% of the time though....... except with the ladies, for some reason they like my sorry thin ass...LMAO
Mods can u please move this to co-ed.

Thanks 4 everyone's advice and comments. OFS, u are so right!! i very very rarely go 2 incalls.....

Satin i dont take GOAT and Seedman's comments as offensive 2 me. they are just trying 2 make sure i stay on my game.....they're looking out for my best interest as they should be
I thinck you should try one more time........you know that you want to......ijs.
  • bbkid
  • 10-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Third time's the charm.........
Third time's the charm......... Originally Posted by bbkid

i know i dont have 2 use it in the ML but this thread is going to be moved 2 co-ed
Yes, you are a dumbass for letting her burn you twice. You should know better. Now go put this in a proper forum. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
The saying.... "Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me..." Comes to mind...... A Verified provider will get a second chance because shit happens..... unverified? You get 1 strike and your out for me..... but thats me....

Not going to reply...nope...not going to do it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
He's dying inside you know that right?

Mods can u please move this to co-ed. Originally Posted by cockstrong

Done sir!

JaD