Location To Serve Clients

Guys and Providers..Where do clients feel more comfty at when going to go see a provider? Hotel/motel/Residence...
Guys do you feel more comfty going to a hotel or motel to meet a provider or would you rather it be at another location...
Providers where do you think is the best place to service your clients, where do you think is the best location they will feel comfty at?
DOes the location play a great part when seeing a provider??

just curious
Residence....
Private in-call in a convenient yet out of the way safe area.
Gated apartment complex is best for me.
I think every provider should also have their real estate license so we can do it in a different persons house each time to make it interesting.
I think every provider should also have their real estate license so we can do it in a different persons house each time to make it interesting. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
LMAO!!!
Seems to be a definite leaning toward a private residence / safe out of the way place

Mr empire would agree
I think every provider should also have their real estate license so we can do it in a different persons house each time to make it interesting. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Wow, I have a new fantasy....and to the OP I prefer a residence.
To me it is not necessarily the type of place, but how discreet is is. I would not consider a residence discreet (you would have to park in the driveway or the street) or most motels with doors that face the parking lot. Larger hotels where you can get "lost" in the parking lot and you take an elevator to reach a floor I find more discreet, however a good number of hotels like that you have to pay to park and there is "wasted time" reaching the room and returning to your car. So..... My preference is a gated apartment complex where the door to the apartment is not in plain view. oh!!! and the closer to the west side the better!!!

In order of preference.
1. A gated apartment complex where the door to the apartment is not in plain view
2. A gated apartment complex
3. An apartment complex
4. Hotel with ample free parking close to the entrance (and preferably with side entrances) and with rooms not accessible from the parking lot
5. A residence
6. Motel with doors accessible from the parking lot

Does the location play a great part when seeing a provider??
sometimes, definitely a great part if it is someone that I like and plan to visit often.
in the back seat of my 67 chevy...................pickup
Hotel or nice appt. I wont go to a shady part of town.
  • tcx
  • 11-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Hotel or nice appt. I wont go to a shady part of town. Originally Posted by Mike1971
I agree with this...
Have enjoyed that on more than one occasion.
Have enjoyed that on more than one occasion. Originally Posted by seanes
Me too. Realtors are whores. Love em.
good info here! Of course having a separate incall from personal residence comes with a heft overhead price. ad in the cost of advertising, all of the amenities necessary for two separate places and actually being able to lease two apartments at once without some valid proof of income, it seems to be a bit of a hassle. Then of course the ladies incall has to be in here name, attached to her credit and all.... that could get ugly.

What do you guys know about corporate housing?