sex question..

SO WHO HERE, thinks that you have to get your nut to have a good time?

How many think that you don't HAVE to get your nut to have a good time?

I would love to hear everybody's thoughts on this?

Me personally, i don't have to, i still have a good time
It depends on the events that lead up to the point of "nutting" is achieved.

However, I prefer therapeutic / sensual massages that end in a HJ or BBBJ to CFS, so "nutting" is achieved, but the lead up to the moment truly defines whether the experience was worth the time and money.
My problem is nutting too fast - but yes, IMHO the nut with a hot provider is what I am paying for. But, to each his (or her) own.
I thought we paying them to leave when finished.
Well if I wasn't paying then no I don't have to nut to have a good time however if I didn't nut while seeing a provider then I may be disappointed. I have yet for this to happen but I'm pretty sure that's how I would feel
I can testify that you can get a nut and still have a terrible time. It's the stuff between, before, and after that makes it a good time.
Thanks for The feedback all
I can testify that you can get a nut and still have a terrible time. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Amen.

I used see a girl regularly that had the hardest time getting me to the finish line, but the sessions with her were some of the best I ever had. She was beautiful and awesome in bed, but the "nut" didn't always happen.

Conversly, my last session in the hobby was a total nightmare. I nutted, and the nut was fairly intense, but every other aspect of that encounter was terrible, and I walked away wanting to kill myself.
Hell, I'm just happy to get the little puppy up. So no I don't have to nut to have a good time. It's the journey, not the destination ;-)
I thought we paying them to leave when finished. Originally Posted by ZedX79
no you're paying us to show up.

Hell, I'm just happy to get the little puppy up. So no I don't have to nut to have a good time. It's the journey, not the destination ;-) Originally Posted by oldsalt
hey babe!

Sometimes just playing is fun enough. If you leave still sexually frustrated that's not a good thing, but if you leave feeling relaxed, light as air, and thoroughly fondled, you've done something right.
I can have a good time without a nut. The nut is a bonus. If I am not having a good time there will definitely be no nuts for me.
Must nut for a good time.
I have a hugely hard time getting a nut (several I have seen could not make it happen) yet still I've had plenty of fun.
If I'm not in the mood, it won't happen (and that has happened with a few providers). When I don't nut, the provider is rarely to blame. Chemistry takes two people, not just one. Providers should never blames themselves. Sometimes its age, or lack of chemistry (which cannot be fixed most times), etc... One time I was on pain medication from breaking my arm the day before a session - nobodys fault but mine really. I knew I would have trouble, but I didn't want to cancel at the last minute and I had a blast anyway.

Its not about the nut - the nut lasts a minute. There's a reason I have 2 hours sessions. One hour and 59 minutes of everlasting fun times, and one minute of nutting.

My two cents....
I think you don't have to nut to have a great time,but you can also be alittle stress an need to release some stress lol.