~~JACIS Thinkin about HOUSTON~~

• Jaci
  • 10-31-2011, 09:42 AM
**JACIS Thinkin about HOUSTON**
I would love to come to Houston are there
any particulars I should be aware of????
HOUSTON Jacis ready to play.....

jaci.shandan@yahoo.com
469-300-1078
Attached Images File Type: jpg good butt.jpg (30.8 KB, 505 views)
Yes ma'am

Watch out for the vampires.
LOL

No particulars in particular.... but... this one time at band camp....
All Houston men are Assholes....
  • Rezo
  • 10-31-2011, 01:19 PM
All Houston men are Assholes.... Originally Posted by BDS
hey hey now!!

...i resemble that remark

And people wonder why we love BDS..... I mean... besides the obvious.......

But truth in this statement to some extent.... we come off as assholes.... and we pretty much don't prebook for shit (as a whole)..... but come in with a great sense of humor, and some thick skin, and you'll do just fine!

JaD
Ignore these other "assholes" Jaci.......I was sharing valuable information gleaned from another informative threAD......ijs.
Thank you BDS, thank you very much.
  • Chloe
  • 11-01-2011, 01:26 AM
75% NCNS or cancellation rate with 8 trips of giving a chance to Houston due to the great guys I have seen yet being a highly reviewed and well traveled provider.

Not to mention the 1-3 hour late arrival and push for extra time above and beyond when they do see you . . .pick another city!!!

Sorry guys!! 8 times?? I can't possibly let that go!

I might be able to give a yes to maybe 6 guys out of the 100 I have seen (or not seen but jerked me around) . . .I really feel bad for the true gems out there that respect the ladies!

Come to Upstate NY NONE of that bull goes on up here!!! No drama!!

I am sorry to those who have better experiences but I am done due to MANY tries and and MANY fails.
75% NCNS or cancellation rate with 8 trips of giving a chance to Houston due to the great guys I have seen yet being a highly reviewed and well traveled provider.

Not to mention the 1-3 hour late arrival and push for extra time above and beyond when they do see you . . .pick another city!!!

I might be able to give a yes to maybe 6 guys out of the 100 I have seen (or not seen but jerked me around) . . .I really feel bad for the true gems out there that respect the ladies!

I am sorry to those who have better experiences but I am done due to MANY tries and and MANY fails. Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe

I'm sorry I had no ideal Houston was that bad or had that sort of reputation

I've never ncns bty way. but I am a gent. Only cancelled once on the lovely itaila many many years ago (2004/5) when an avoidable situation came up. She cancelled on my once as well

Best of luch next time
Empire
X
Jaci

Houston is def known for the ncns. However I have met a few gentleman who keep me coming back for more and leaving with a smile and the need for a week long recovery period! Just do make sure when screening you dont find any alerts or comments regarding the particular gentleman being known for ncns.

Ill be out there this week! You should go the same time.. that way if you get a ncns... you wont be left alone, horny, and nothing to do in your incall.... <giggles innocently as I adjust my halo>

I am sorry to those who have better experiences but I am done due to MANY tries and and MANY fails. Originally Posted by Chloe
as much as I love y'all, baby girl has a point, a good one at that. But I wouldn't say skip Houston all together, we do have some real sweeties there.... if you're just depending on advertising here though you're screwed. js
  • Jaci
  • 11-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Oh wow what a response!!!!! never woulda guessed....

Muah,Jaci
Dont go on the weekend... go during the week. Ill be arriving on monday maybe we can hook up if you are still coming