Do the ladies really like to have their nips sucked?

Ok, I admit I am addicted to nipple sucking. As a part of sex, next to FS, I would spend more time on this activity than any other. However I wonder how many of the ladies really like this done or are just putting up with it making a few fake moans or even pushing us away if we get close.

I'd love to hear from you gals the real truth.
You know ,I used to not like it but now I am kinda getting into it..as long as you don't suck too hard or bite Im game
edit..
  • bbkid
  • 11-01-2011, 07:36 AM
I like to do it, too. But, I have found very few ladies that really get into it. Most will allow it for a few seconds and then make some type of move that tells you to move on.

Thanks for your post, Allison.
I am completely into it!!!! In fact if there is sucking and penetration at the same time.....
^ taking notes
 You are going to have an instruction manual by the time you call.... ;-)
I am completely into it!!!! In fact if there is sucking and penetration at the same time..... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)

I confirm this message.
I'm half way there....
  • Trey
  • 11-01-2011, 09:19 AM
I am completely into it!!!! In fact if there is sucking and penetration at the same time..... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
I have had a few chicks that seem to like them sucked while they ride CG. Some like it in mish, but I find CG is the position that they actually ask for the nipples sucked.
I cant speak for anyone else but my nipples are definitely a hot spot for me, I love it as a warm up for some good daty and when im riding cg
I hadn't met a chick who didn't like it. Some liked it more than others, some even much more, but no chick I've met said they didn't like it or disapprove of it.
  • Trey
  • 11-01-2011, 11:30 AM
I have, one said it hurt her or the sensations were to much for her so she didnt like it. And amp girls are notorious for this too more then one say they don't like it.
I confirm this message. Originally Posted by Goatnipples

OHHHH YEAH!!!!
I can only think of one blonde cheerleader that hates it