PM's

Hey guys -

Just wanted to clear something up with everybody who has been messaging me and not getting a response very quickly. I don't have access to a computer right now so I have to do everything on my phone which isn't easy or practical so thats why it may take a couple days to get a response. For the fastest response time please call or text 832-404-4285.
I know how you hun feel I am having the same issue ..It sucks too..
Smartphone
Smartphone Originally Posted by carkido45
...is a good stopgap, but not the solution. Many have issues loading the site while some have issues with getting the browser to allow text entry in the proper fields.
...is a good stopgap, but not the solution. Many have issues loading the site while some have issues with getting the browser to allow text entry in the proper fields. Originally Posted by Diomidis

That is my exact problem. It takes me almost 15 minutes to read and respond to each pm.
That is my exact problem. It takes me almost 15 minutes to read and respond to each pm. Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely
If you have an Android phone, try downloading the Opera browser. Firefox won't allow any text entries, the stock browser is sometimes very cloogy, and Dolphin & Skyfire are okay, but I think Opera handles ECCIE the best.