Nipples

I have a thing for licking and sucking nipples but i want to know if men are really into it or if maybe they think im weird???
  • bgood
  • 11-02-2011, 11:45 PM
I assume you mean that you like to suck men's nipples. Very few women have done that to me and I don't recall getting that into it. There are men that love it. I assume it is just like women so go for it some don't.
In my experiences, no women has spent enough time on my nipples for me to say whether I like the experience or not. Just when I think that I am liking the sensation they stop and move onto something else.
I love it. In fact, most of the girls (almost always Asian) that I've seen have done it to me. Surprisingly, it can be pretty arousing. Nothing weird at all.
I've enjoyed it as well, but few ladies really try and make it enjoyable.
I'm not into it, as my favorite comedian says, "they're not hooked up!"
I'm down with it, yeah.
I love it but make sure you spend time on all of them, not just one or two!

I've enjoyed it as well, but few ladies really try and make it enjoyable. Originally Posted by beerman
This is very true.
Thankx for the insight guys!!! I enjoy makeing people feel good because then i feel good
I really like it! In fact I ask if the girl is down with sucking on my nipples! It definitely heightens my sensitivity. If that's done, I can compete with EA's skill...MSOG within a half hour! Lol!
  • tcx
  • 11-03-2011, 06:07 PM
I love it ,,,,,
Oh, Jesus! I want you to lick them! Best thing ever is slow nipple licking while jacking me in a similar rhythm. Do this and I will mow your lawn for life!
I love it too!!! So i guess i know im not weird anymore lol
Sorry but I actually do find it really weird especially the sucking part. According to me it's always the other way around!