Dear houston: Long alert sheets, sucky provider refs, and ncns appts.

Good morning all.

This is really not my thing or style, but it seems like the traveling providers come here and do not mention the names of those who wasted time or caused them some grief. Well my name Lisa, and im going to tell it like it is, straight up with no chaser. I am so sick of this crap. Again, its not really really my style, I try to be the neutral one, that listens to both parties.

First off, you got damn ladies need to speak the fuck up, what the fuck is wrong with you, are you scared to lose fucking money, so you would rather, send another provider on a fucking goose chase, instead of answering her fucking ref check, you you would rather sit back and watch other ladies put up with bullshit, because you are too scared to post a fucking alert. Really.

Lets begin.

Latina Bella, yes you, you read my second pm, they have track messages here, seems your ass is being used for refs and you do not return, I will not speak for other ladies, but I will damn sure speak up for me. Yes I know you got my second pm, yes he gave me your number, but I try to be polite and pm, or email the provider first. But since I saw you read my second pm and didn't answer, I already knew what time it was. Why are you verified provider here with no reviews. All I know is that a fucking a rapist tried to contact me for an appt. What the fuck is up that. You do not seem the slightest concern about this at. Are you real baby girl. well if you did not read the last sentences, let me put it in caps for you. A RAPIST IS USING YOU AS A REF OKAY, FIX THAT SWEETIE, I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY WANT THIS, DO YOU?. MAYBE YOU THINK THAT IS COOL, BUT ......... BUT...BUT... LET ME CHECK, NOPE THAT IS NOT COOL.

Moving on,

The rapist, okay will somebody explain to me why a rapist would contact a very active provider from the board, they must know I will tell it, if something happen during the session like oh, i don't know, RAPE. He must have known that I will tell all the ladies, and post alerts, so why even bother contacting me.

Handle: Adgjmptw1

Your ref was crap, and I was not going to contact the one girl you did a review for, there is no way, I could ever see you, I will be sending the mods the info I found on you, did you think you would rape me to? I will not post your real info, but yea the cat is way out the bag. I believe I know exactly who you are. You have been doing this ladies for quite some time. You can't even wiggle your way out this mess. All big red signs point right back to you. I dodged a bullet.

Continuing on.

NCNS

Handle: IXadrianxI

Yep, you buddy, wasted my damn time. First off, your ref was very sweet and polite, she gets five gold stars, you told me 11pm outcall, lets talk about the pm tracking again, people can see where you read them. Umm mm, yep. So I sent you a second pm to confirm, so you know, I will be on time. And you tell me, you would let me know me asap, look up that abbreviation in the dictionary, asap does not mean never answering back at all. I guess I was supposed to sit by the computer holding my breath waiting for..........*grasp* nothing. Why on earth would you bother sending your screening info, I contact them and you flake. You had six references, well I guess it was my day to get shitted on. Thats whats up.

Some of these hobbyist come and complain when the ladies do you wrong, but you have no problems doing it to us, and thinking we are going to say"oh well", not me buddy. I will let the ladies know you are a timewaster, and my patience level is actually pretty good, I give chances. Not anymore though.

So a shaky flaky ref, a rapist and a flaky hobbyist, how nice for me.

I am not blaming all of Houston, I am not shitting on all of Houston, im just actually doing what other ladies are supposed to be doing. Naming names, keeping other ladies safe and not having their time wasted.

Thanks for listening
Lisa

-yawn-
I agree with you Lisa,people like that just make it harder on the rest of us..
THANK YOU LISA

WU YOU SHOULD STFU AND
FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TROLL

NOW THIS IS WHAT WE NEED AROUND HERE... EVERY PROVIDER BITCHES AND COMPLAINS ABOUT THINGS BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. THANK YOU!!!
That's funny that the Adrian guy sent me a pm this morning to schedule an outcall but he ncns'd my friend last night.... but us providers are just some complaining hussies right??? Oh
  • Tetas
  • 11-08-2011, 07:51 AM
That's funny that the Adrian guy sent me a pm this morning to schedule an outcall but he ncns'd my friend last night.... but us providers are just some complaining hussies right??? Oh Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Alrighty guys, a perfect example, here's a dude that has already NCNS 2 ladies, and probably tried to do it on a 3rd in just the last couple of days.
He has 0 posts, 0 reviews so he's obviously not active on the board.
What can be done by everybody yelling for names to be named?

True, the ladies now know to not take appointment requests from this account, but once again, he has NO activity here!
I'll bet he already has a new account to use and can go back to doing the same ol' same ol'.
doesn't matter. name the fuck anyways, so WE know. who cares if you guys know or can do anything about it.
What can be done by everybody yelling for names to be named? Originally Posted by riday
Adgjmptw1 & IXadrianxI YOU GUYS ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!

Hows that Riday?
Well in that case we all should just stop writing reviews, alerts, ncns ect ect...

I'm just glad to see ladies posting in coed, this is the most activity we've had amongst the ladies in a while lol.
Let's all work together to undrestand and resolve our problems.
Well to be honest I have to put myself on this list...when I get my drank on...I tend to forget about appointments!

Sorry to the ones I have done this too...and a big Thank you for not writing alerts on me even though I deserve them!

I WILL TRY HARDER PROMISE!!
Some dudes may not like it, but this is a good post! I'm glad Lisa had the spunk to step up and call some folks out. Now, maybe other ladies will follow suit.
Well to be honest I have to put myself on this list...when I get my drank on...I tend to forget about appointments!

Sorry to the ones I have done this too...and a big Thank you for not writing alerts on me even though I deserve them!

I WILL TRY HARDER PROMISE!! Originally Posted by BDS
you're alright in plenty dudes books BDS
Calling out guys with zero posts and no activity is kinda like the "hold me back" guy in a fight. Entertaining read, though.
Just because the dude didn't have posts does not mean he does not see anyone, he had 6 references so I don't really see your point...

What about the Asshole who had a bunch of alerts posted on several sites and multiple handles? Oh yeah because a guy would never create a different handle to do dirt under