The Imitation Game

What an interesting movie.....not much of a stretch for Mr. SHERLOCK( playing the villain in the star trek film was more of a stretch for him) but a great story. Don't want to give a spoiler but go see it.
A very fine film. I enjoyed it quite a bit. And if you like it, you will also probably like The Theory of Everything.
Both of these movies are on my list to see before the Oscars. Would like to have a favorite to cheer for when it's Oscar time. I've only seen one other of the contenders.
A very fine film. I enjoyed it quite a bit. And if you like it, you will also probably like The Theory of Everything. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I really liked The Theory of Everything because of my interest in Stephen Hawking. Did you like The Imitatation Game as well as it? Please compare and contrast it without giving away too much if possible. I'm considering seeing the Imitation Game.
Nick, thanks for the movie tips. Not many good scripts from Hollywood. In general a dumbing down process in America. I believe we need a list of top thread starters. Nick has 91 but he will never catch chung 153.
Damn I am a posting whore like u and Chung. I have 121. I had no idea. I thought it would be around 60
Loved it. I'll probably watch it again on DVD.