LADIES WHO'S ON YOUR TOP 10 LIST FOR FEBRUARY

Guest you wish to see? I'm still working on mine.....
for me it would probably be

Nina Rose
Kandi from Dallas
Layla although I am also tempted by Violet, Vanessa, and Alex
DawnFyre
Pinky
Ariel
Chastity
Sovanna
and many more that arent on the list

Edit: Opps I thought it was a list of women you want to see sorry I need to read more carefully
Sofia, This question is intended for the ladies as to their preferred guests/clients?

Nice thought.

HMMM. . . Which provider(s) will answer?

Who will be mentioned, even mentioned by more than one lady?
Who will be left out?
Who will be PO'd at being left out?

Let the games begin!

rr
Why don't you start, sofia?
I dont think we will see anyone's list.....
We're waiting....................... .......

I'm already on a list, or so I was told.

We all know who is #1 on Sofia's list. She just got NEW blue toilet water.
potential suicide thread.
I'm still working on mine..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Who are you kidding? You already see #1-#9 on your list every morning when you look in the mirror. #10 is DH. There, your list is done.
potential suicide thread. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ya think?
if there were hobbyist ads I could probably answer this one a little easier.
Hmmm... wonder if a retired provider can talk about who her favorites were from long past? Should I? or should I not? ... pondering.. pondering...
haha, I vote yes.
if there were hobbyist ads I could probably answer this one a little easier. Originally Posted by cristinexo
Well then, here's my ad, for your decision-making pleasure:

HAAAEeey, layDEEz!! Totallly HAWT gUyy herE to RAWK youR wurlDD! Call mE im avAYLAble anYTime nO bloKKeD nuMUBERs nO tekTs!! Don ot aSK whAT rATes im GOnnaa paYY OR wAt seRBIces I wNT iLL hanGG uP on U!! CALL ME!!! PiKKs is 10000000% mE!!! 713-NDL-DICK... Ima sofiSTcated, gENIurss wHO taLKs guUd aBOUt alLkinDS of sSTUF!!!1 YoUwoNt rEGRte myY gaRAntEED gREat sRVic!!

good start. here's mine.

cute cuddly eccentric trust fund baby wishes to spend ungodly amounts of money on self-perceived HDH's: traveling the world, attending arty-farty events, helping you bail out your SO from prison, paying for your kid's special ed program after that last classroom incident. All just to bask in the glory of your presence, to listen to you prattle on about anything with a fair degree of attention and to receive the occasional pity hug.

no wife, no kids, no immediate family, no set hours. It can all be just about you for a change!

P.S. I do screen, so first send me your credit history, civilian job information (yes, the specific Hooter's), and a recent photo (the more incriminating the better)

-------------------

damn shoulda posted this in "Diamonds & Tuxedos" under another handle. J/K
I have cash.....713-got-cash
Is that good enough?