Eyes Wide Shut

Eyes Wide Shut type party? Do you think it would work in Houston? If there were only a SELECT FEW.........What would be used to determine who would be invited? I'm not talking about a social but a very, very small very intimate party.....Black tie, masks?
Black tie and mask? I guess that leaves me out.

I have Blue jeans and sometimes wear reading glasses(when I can find them)
Me and 100 of my closest friends.
OMG NO!! DH. That's called a social and the play is AFTER.....Plus, the blue water is bound to lighten up after that many flushes.....save the good stuff for yourself....
Blue water is constant, omnipotent, It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Sofia open your mind, you must feel the blue water around you.
Me and 100 of my closest friends only account for half of the voices in my head.

But, I find piece in the blue water.........................
[QUOTE=boardman;76111]Blue water is constant, omnipotent, It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Sofia open your mind, you must feel the blue water around you.[/QUO

Take their minds and their bodies will follow.........
There may be hope yet!

Naaahhhhh!
I attended a party like this a few years back, but it was in the swinger's community, not P4P. It was a lot of fun.
mmmmmmm, will a girl (girls) like that be there?

Nice frame grab, TO. How'd you do that?
hmm googled it
Ah, too easy. The shading looks great, made me think you actually went to the movie and grabbed the frame directly. Nice pic.

But didn't this movie end poorly for those involved?
there's actually a group in houston that holds a eyes wide shut party every months i've attended 1 a few yrs back and still get invited every few months i dont really like the way the set up is and its very difficult to be involved in it but i have to admit it was fun
I like the idea! Sounds inviting to say the least.
SkyGuy