The Return!

Welcome back, Chica Chaser!
CC is back? Welcome home
Welcome back, Chica Chaser! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get a warning already?
He must have heard a late model HUFF pull up.
Get a warning already? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those little pellets you pop from your rabbit pen aren't making you any smarter, are they, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

He must have heard a late model HUFF pull up. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those little pellets you pop from your rabbit pen aren't making you any smarter, are they, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Must be a yes from chicken dick.
Must be a yes from chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those little pellets you pop from your rabbit hutch aren't making you any smarter, are they, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Those little pellets you pop from your rabbit hutch aren't making you any smarter, are they, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When you dodge the question, you usually are guilty, chicken dick.
  • DSK
  • 03-14-2016, 06:23 PM
Welcome back, Chica Chaser! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Welcome back, you are an excellent mod, as is JCM.
When you dodge the question, you usually are guilty, chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go pop some more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Go pop some more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Boring
  • DSK
  • 03-14-2016, 06:44 PM
Get a warning already? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not lately...
Boring
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, you need to pop some more of those little 'smart' pellets you find in your rabbit hutch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Welcome back CC.

But let's be honest here: after wtf was banned for a year did you think to yourself "Yeah, the workload ought to be cut in half now, so why not?"