Kissing in general...

I have been in the hobby, sad to say, for 17 years. I can say that my tastes have changed dramatically.

In my earlier years, just being with a sexy provider was enough to fulfill my hobby appetite, but my needs and tastes have definitely changed.

For a lot of hobbyists... CBJ is a deal breaker. For me, I am not a big BJ hobbyist. My tour de force is kissing.

So my discussion question is: "Why do providers not want to kiss?" Is it a) hygiene, b) the looks of the hobbyist, c) too much intimacy, etc.

Maybe this has been discussed before, I just don't remember seeing anything on it.

In closing, entering into the holiday season I want to wish you and yours the best.

Max
Here my friend.... this may shed some light..... (I'm with you.... I enjoy kissing along with "the deed") Not many of the ladies on here do it anymore but I've got a few in my stable that enjoy it.......

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1875962

d) Houston doesn't bring out romance in women
Thanks C... guess I need to search.
It's there. You just have to find the girls that definitely enjoy it. I have a couple of regulars that are not into it as much as others. Then I have some other regulars that are REALLY into it. I think it's all just a matter of preference. Some like it a lot and some don't. Do your research and stick with them when you find it.
I like passionate kissing, does not need to have tongue
No kissing the generals
I like passionate kissing, does not need to have tongue Originally Posted by spear89
What the fuck is that called?
It's there. You just have to find the girls that definitely enjoy it. I have a couple of regulars that are not into it as much as others. Then I have some other regulars that are REALLY into it. I think it's all just a matter of preference. Some like it a lot and some don't. Do your research and stick with them when you find it. Originally Posted by sharkman29
+1. There are some out there. I've found it happens more with providers I click with at some level. But for me it does raise the intensity of the session by multitudes.

I wonder if some of it has to do with the definition of GFE going right out the window. There's absolutely nothing wrong with bng, pse, etc. And this is driven by supply and demand from both sides of the equation. But it seems like GFE has become one of those buzzword marketing terms to mean "the best" whatever that may mean. I've even seen it applied to FBSM. Again, nothing wrong with FBSM. I've had many an excellent session be a simple hj or bj ending. And a provider may indeed be the best at it. But it ain't GFE.
While on a date, I anticipate and appreciate kissing as much as I do contact below the neck. My breasts and nipples, labia, clit, thighs and ass crave touch. Still lips are also an erogenous zone.
It's Black Friday is there a fire sale on that shit today?
I enjoy kissing also. It's just feels like an incomplete appointment without it. Light French kissing is good enough. I don't need or will I try to force someone's tongue down my throat.
Got to have DFK!
Golly, I hope more ladies chime in as well.
I'm with Lena! I enjoy touch of all types, but kissing really makes things special. Nothing really breaks the ice like a nice, passionate kiss!!