Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/858826802239
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Clifton park - Outcall
Hair Length and Color: Brunette/Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks beautiful as in ads. Attractive and gorgeous.
Recommendation: Yes
Did you pick her up or did she provide her own transportation? That was always my issue,no rides
Uber one way
Went from a must see to worth a try. The hype from 6 months ago or so was real.
Went from a must see to worth a try. The hype from 6 months ago or so was real. Originally Posted by Duckduckgoose1977
Sounds like really not the same girl as before, for the reasons people discussed on these boards. Won't be the first or last time this happens unfortunately.Has also kept the same imo high premium donations as before, which of course is her perogative.
Shes okay, I think her best quality is being able to give her a thorough throat exam and she loves it
She is a gem
Does this hooker swallow?
Does this hooker swallow? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Go see her and let us know
Saw her yesterday and over a year ago in her prime. Very similar to my first encounter and in some ways better now. I highly recommend.
Did you fuck her cocksucker, and hold her slut head down until you emptied the full wazzoo down her throat box? That’s how whores like to be treated.

Saw her yesterday and over a year ago in her prime. Very similar to my first encounter and in some ways better now. I highly recommend. Originally Posted by TroyNY
Admins,this isn't the kind if crap we need clogging up this site. If there's no input but to put someone down not sure why they feel the need.
Because he's the treefrog and KA broke his heart
Just asking a question about the activities. Is that against the rules?

Admins,this isn't the kind if crap we need clogging up this site. If there's no input but to put someone down not sure why they feel the need. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Just asking a question about the activities. Is that against the rules? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Asking nicely is always appreciated.