Righties will love this

• grean
  • 12-18-2017, 11:05 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/18/could-al-franken-un-resign-its-possible/?utm_term=.ab299e2785fb

Yes, let's hear it!

Please note, that The governor selected his replacement and he also has not said he plans to change his mind.

More than likely just the post reporting that the sun will come up and that there are no reports to suggest otherwise.....
Moore lost and the election is over, from their point of view no reason for Franken to leave now.
Poor bitch...
you cant unresign if you have never first resigned

his speech on the floor of the senate was one of misdirection and illogic and his claim of irony was in itself, ironically faulty

he never gave a date for his resignation and like most liberals he has never owed any fealty to truth and unless I have missed something he still hasn't resigned

and I, for one, will not believe in his carrying out the resignation until after it has occurred
....no reason for Franken to leave now. Originally Posted by goodolboy
From Franken's POV.

Has the 24/7 MSM concluded that assaulting women as ok ....

.... if you're a Liberal?
Franken is another hypocritical dim-retard with no personal integrity or grasp on truth and honor ... nothing new there! As long as Franken is in the Senate, the dim-retard quest to impeachment Trump on mere accusations from agenda driven accusers is a complete and utter pipe dream.
From Franken's POV.

Has the 24/7 MSM concluded that assaulting women as ok ....

.... if you're a Liberal? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Al Franken should agree to resign on the same day Donald Trump resigns for his sexual assaults and especially for his sneaking into teenage girls dressing rooms, Trump and Roy should be sharing jail cells for preying on children, Frankens sins pale in comparison.
  • grean
  • 12-18-2017, 12:46 PM
you cant unresign if you have never first resigned Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

That's what's got me confused. I know he hasn't resigned officially yet the Governor has appointed the LT governor to take Franken's seat.

My guess is the LT Governor wants that senate seat. Franklin probably will resign.
Didn't I say this would happen?
Al Franken should agree to resign on the same day Donald Trump resigns for his sexual assaults and especially for his sneaking into teenage girls dressing rooms, Trump and Roy should be sharing jail cells for preying on children, Frankens sins pale in comparison. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Do they have pictures of him groping sleeping women and a admission of guilt like with Franken? Or is it all bullshit like the Russians rigging the election for Trump with no evidence at all?
Al Franken should agree to resign on the same day Donald Trump resigns for his sexual assaults and especially for his sneaking into teenage girls dressing rooms, Trump and Roy should be sharing jail cells for preying on children, Frankens sins pale in comparison. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The probability of Trump or Moore going to jail for unsubstantiated sexual harassment allocations is the same probability of you making teacher of year, which is Nada, lol.

Jim
Didn't I say this would happen? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Both of us called it, that he would NOT resign, just wait to see what happened with Moore..
The probability of Trump or Moore going to jail for unsubstantiated sexual harassment allocations is the same probability of you making teacher of year, which is Nada, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
“Unsubstantiated?”

Bullshit.

Ahhhh. Everyone’s a liar except Twitler and his brown shirts!
“Unsubstantiated?”

Bullshit.

Ahhhh. Everyone’s a liar except Twitler and his brown shirts! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

THAT'S A LIE!!!!

BAHAHAA

#DIPSHIT
“Unsubstantiated?”

Bullshit.

Ahhhh. Everyone’s a liar except Twitler and his brown shirts! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
he's the perfect example of a pink shirt bullshit!