Who is best lady provider for couples ?

I am looking to see who has best provider for couples , I have been searching but never had found out . If someone can list out so far with there experience would be helpful ..
KaitlynDior is definetly an experienced one in that category. As I am as well.
Me! Hehee!
  • BLM69
  • 09-22-2019, 08:33 PM
Probably the ones logged in reading this question, ask tomorrow and you'll get other ones to chime in and say they're the best, same thing goes for the day after
I am looking to see who has best provider for couples , I have been searching but never had found out . If someone can list out so far with there experience would be helpful .. Originally Posted by vaibhavlove007

I try to pm you but your box is too full. Please text me.
whats your point blm?
Ms. Stacy,
The question was the best provider for couples.....
Don’t sell yourself short, sweet lady. While Ms. Dior may be the more experienced, your compassion and attention to detail while properly sharing your attention equally to both the male and female parties of the couple is superb to put even the most uneasy situation into such a wonderful sense of calmness for all parties to achieve complete ecstasy.
Ms. Stacy,
The question was the best provider for couples.....
Don’t sell yourself short, sweet lady. While Ms. Dior may be the more experienced, your compassion and attention to detail while properly sharing your attention equally to both the male and female parties of the couple is superb to put even the most uneasy situation into such a wonderful sense of calmness for all parties to achieve complete ecstasy.
Still no response from someone who have experience , anyone please let me know if they had good experience in pasf
I see many couples and enjoy the sharing the experience with them.
Me..I love couples..women actually!
Me..I love couples..women actually! Originally Posted by Brandee69
...good to know!
Thanks for reply
Definitely a couple pleaser
Threesomes are so much fun! I adore women.