Mfm

Ever tried it? Thoughts?
No but I always masturbate to those type of flicks !! Lol
I did it a decade ago and it was too weird for me, even with the girl being super cock hungry.
It's on my bucket list.
Super fun lol I always enjoy
It's actually pretty fun especially if it's the other guy's girl. Set the ground rules though. I never had any M to M touching (accept a fist bump at the end).
been there done that - several times.
just cos of placements (DP on any sort is difficult to setup & maintain), the woman would usually suck one guy and get doggie’d by the other.

or she’d sit on one guy’s face while he cunnilingized her while she’d suck the other guy off.

in all cases, either the provider or i knew the guy. never any problems, tho one guy petered/tapped out 1/2 thru the hour and cut out. i stayed and let her delite lil delites thru cumpletion.

line it all up to reduce probability of fuck ups.
good luck in your search for mfm delites.
It's only awkward if you make it so. You have to be ok with yourself and others no matter the type of person. You are there for fun
I'm a fan, it can definitely be hot. Not sure i'd do it with a girl I was in a relationship with though.
Hottieashley would be sexy af in that situation. Mmmmmm
I've tried to set it up a few times but no luck, I think they may have gotten cold feet or something lol..but hey I'm in Dallas for a bit, let's see if we can get some takers! I'm in...
This would be such a dream come true.
Done several with Dallas Rain. She's always been fun with them over all the years of knowing her!Just can't be afraid of seeing the other guy's junk.. Can't be afraid of accidental touching. It's not a sexual thing if that happens, just can be tough fitting the activities on a small mattress. LOL