search sites

What sites do yall use for find girls now?
Tryst, Instagram, Twitter, Ourhome2
Eros, Sumosearch, Erotic Monkey.
how do you search on insta
how do you search on insta Originally Posted by gaint456

I don't know if there is a better way to do this, but I have noticed that if you get the Instagram name/handle of one or two girls that share your favorite hobby, you can look through the accounts of the girls that they follow to find others that might share your interests in your area. You can also look and see what other accounts some of the horny dogs following them are also following.
I don’t even have an Instagram. Might have to look into it.
I don't know if there is a better way to do this, but I have noticed that if you get the Instagram name/handle of one or two girls that share your favorite hobby, you can look through the accounts of the girls that they follow to find others that might share your interests in your area. You can also look and see what other accounts some of the horny dogs following them are also following. Originally Posted by willro
Good advice, that's how I have found a few.
  • BK
  • 09-07-2021, 10:02 AM
Instagram sucks for finding companions. Due to the nature of Instagram you wouldn’t know a provider from a swimsuit model on there. Stick to Twitter it is companion friendly.
Instagram sucks for finding companions. Due to the nature of Instagram you wouldn’t know a provider from a swimsuit model on there. Stick to Twitter it is companion friendly. Originally Posted by BK
It's alot of work on Instagram but if you lurk long enough you'll find out. Worse case scenario is you'll get to look at some good looking women. Better than chasing the shit show on STG.
Oh man, ourhome2 is like eccie used to be. Man I wish I would have known about it earlier.
Oh man, ourhome2 is like eccie used to be. Man I wish I would have known about it earlier. Originally Posted by Deibrem
OH2 is like a Ghost Town unless I am missing something.
Instagram sucks for finding companions. Due to the nature of Instagram you wouldn’t know a provider from a swimsuit model on there. Stick to Twitter it is companion friendly. Originally Posted by BK
I agree with BK. Between real life and hobby life I have a shitload of social media pages, more than I can shake a stick at. But also agree with Baconman in that is better than the shit show known as STG. I actually just don’t have the time to mine through all of attractive ladies chatting them up only to find out they ain’t real players.