The Worst ECCIE Provider Review of All Time Goes to

You are bumping a review from 9-2013 ,,,,,, you asked the O.P.
why he chose to merely talk and it didn't suit YOU.
His money , not yours. What the fawk is your dilemma?
This still seems to bother you about 8 months later? Why?? Never mind... who cares!?! Move along.... nothin' to see here!!
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2014, 07:25 AM
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=850807&highlight= Originally Posted by huskerman23
Why do some folks (you, in this case) think this corner of the world is a homogeneous collection of people all liking the same things? To put it very simply, No that is NOT the worst review on Eccie, not at all. It actually is a rather good review, clearly describing what happened and the reviewer's perspective. Isn't that what a review is supposed to do? The reader can then make an informed decision whether they are interested in seeing the lady in question. I didn't notice the reviewer holding a gun to your head saying you must see her, or that you must respond the same way--so quit telling him or me or anyone else how they should or should not spend their time and money. You should be happy that he wrote a review making it clear that encounter is not what you are looking for so you can look elsewhere.

I have had several encounters that wound up unfolding similarly. Not necessarily what I had originally planned, but one of the fascinating things about this business is it involves real humans, not robots--and humans are unpredictable. One of my favorite evenings was scheduled for two hours with a lady in my room. When she arrived it was obvious that she was troubled about something (turned out to be her kid) and needed to talk. We changed plans, spent the evening at dinner and walking through the deserted streets as she talked through her problem. It probably lasted 6 or 8 hours before I drove her home. Nothing erotic at all, but an evening I will always treasure and worth every bit of the money I paid her (my choice).

Fast forward eight years to last week. I flew her up to NYC and we had a four day vacation. Best four days I have had in many years--nice dinners, shows, and more sex than I thought possible in a long weekend. She charged me her rate for two hours and hardly left my side for the full four days. You might want to try seeing people as people occasionally. Otherwise you might be better served by getting a blow-up doll.
hey at least he isn't one of those nimrods that puts the "this is purely fantasy fiction" disclaimers.

but even if he had, op would still be a bigger douche for making this shit thread.
You are bumping a review from 9-2013 ,,,,,, you asked the O.P.
why he chose to merely talk and it didn't suit YOU.
His money , not yours. What the fawk is your dilemma? Originally Posted by lorde reign
Why did he pay her just to see her and talk? She is not a fucking Kate Middleton!
Why do some folks (you, in this case) think this corner of the world is a homogeneous collection of people all liking the same things? To put it very simply, No that is NOT the worst review on Eccie, not at all. It actually is a rather good review, clearly describing what happened and the reviewer's perspective. Isn't that what a review is supposed to do? The reader can then make an informed decision whether they are interested in seeing the lady in question. I didn't notice the reviewer holding a gun to your head saying you must see her, or that you must respond the same way--so quit telling him or me or anyone else how they should or should not spend their time and money. You should be happy that he wrote a review making it clear that encounter is not what you are looking for so you can look elsewhere.

I have had several encounters that wound up unfolding similarly. Not necessarily what I had originally planned, but one of the fascinating things about this business is it involves real humans, not robots--and humans are unpredictable. One of my favorite evenings was scheduled for two hours with a lady in my room. When she arrived it was obvious that she was troubled about something (turned out to be her kid) and needed to talk. We changed plans, spent the evening at dinner and walking through the deserted streets as she talked through her problem. It probably lasted 6 or 8 hours before I drove her home. Nothing erotic at all, but an evening I will always treasure and worth every bit of the money I paid her (my choice).

Fast forward eight years to last week. I flew her up to NYC and we had a four day vacation. Best four days I have had in many years--nice dinners, shows, and more sex than I thought possible in a long weekend. She charged me her rate for two hours and hardly left my side for the full four days. You might want to try seeing people as people occasionally. Otherwise you might be better served by getting a blow-up doll. Originally Posted by Old-T
SHE RIPPED YOU OFF!!!!!!!
op is very emotional about this.

somebody get him a xanax.
You know, it's here that I find the old adage "To whom and for what purpose" particularly applicable.

But, y'know, the Star Bellied-Sneeches value different things than we do. Doesn't matter if they feel they made a good deal--we gotta kill 'em.

somebody get him a xanax. Originally Posted by john_deere
He does seem a tad wound up huh?
Who is he to dictate to anyone how they spend their money?
Why did he pay her just to see her and talk? She is not a fucking Kate Middleton! Originally Posted by huskerman23
the just talk guys are the best
They seem to be the ones that sometimes pay to watch a gal get fucked.
my ride free or even get paid is fine by me

I'm yet to be reviewed dam it
even a no for me would be good

somebody get him a xanax. Originally Posted by john_deere
That and the OP may suit himself well to seek out someone to talk with of the professional nature as well.
Obsess much?!
  • Old-T
  • 05-09-2014, 06:58 AM
SHE RIPPED YOU OFF!!!!!!! Originally Posted by huskerman23
You meet all kinds on here.

Some are uninformed.

Some are inexperienced.

Some are myopic.

But a few, like you, are just terminally stupid. Whatever the opposite of Lumocity, you must subscribe to it.

Point #1: this corner of the world is all about enjoyment. Most adults (and that might be my erroneous assumption, that you fit the description of “adult”) are smart enough to realize enjoyment is a very personalized activity. Most adults also realize that enjoyment can be experienced in a number of different ways. Only a young child (or one who thinks like a young child) has a simple “one-way-only” view of pleasure. But on a positive note we now comprehend your emotional maturity level—young child.

Point #2: Even if I try to see the world through your simpleton one dimensional filter, yours is still an ignorant post. Let’s do some simple arithmetic if you can follow. I referenced two meetings with this particular lady (there were many others, but let’s only address the two in my previous post):

Meeting #1:
--Scheduled for two hours
--Lasted 6+ hours
--Paid for 2 hours
--0 condom moments

Meeting #2:
--Scheduled 3 days 6 hours (based upon her flight arrival and departure times)
--Lasted 3 days 6 hours
--Paid for 2 hours
--At least 12 condom moments spread over the four days

So from a strictly cold, calculating, actuarial sense:
--I paid for 4 hours total (make that 5 if you include her airfare), I received 84
--I paid for a realistic expectation of 4 x 1.5 = 6 orgasms (at my age, 1.5 is a reasonable average), I received 12+ (I lost track, but can recall at least that many)

So how was I ripped off? Please explain your stupid (allegedly) comment. If anything, I ripped her off (though I know she doesn’t feel that way).

Oh, and I am not even counting three professional spa quality massages and other extras.

PS: It probably REALLY torques you that I sent a bouquet of flowers to her home afterwards. In your world that’s probably close to a hanging offense.
Huskerboi is just jealous.
In my decades in the hobby, I have had more than several ladies ask me why that (talk, not action) happens.

I merely explain that I (and likely many other hobbyists) consider the ladies in this here thing as

sensual (if not also sexual) therapists!

Ask any lady (and I underscore lady) what percentage of clients never or rarely expects or demands s-e-x and I'll bet those who have been in the biz more than year or two will reveal more than a few gents of that ilk.

Remember, we paying (yeah, right!) for companionship (which is legal) and nothing more than that (double yeah, right!).