Trump's Bizarre Father's Day Message -- BIG SURPRISE.

Big surprise.

He's just an ASSHOLE!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-rivals.html

Former President Donald Trump sent a short Father's Day message aimed at his political adversaries on Sunday, blasting them as 'losers'.

Trump is banned from Twitter and Facebook had to release the 22 word statement through his political action committee. The message was then retweeted by his supporters.

It said: 'Happy Father's Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOs, and other Losers of the world.

'Hopefully, eventually, everyone will come together!'

Despite retaining popularity in the GOP six months after leaving the White House, Trump continues to gun members he refers to RINOs - short for 'Republicans In Name Only'

The message followed a series of Father's Day-themed statements, including a suggestion that tickets to his speaking tour with former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly would make a 'great Father's Day gift.'

A separate Father's Day greeting was tweeted by the The Trump Organization on Sunday.

'Today we celebrate the many incredible fathers throughout our Trump Organization family. Happy Father's Day to you!,' the tweet read.

The message was accompanied by a snap of Trump and his sons Don Jr, 45, and Eric, 37, walking along a colonnade.

Trump's other children Ivanka, 39, Tiffany, 27, and Barron, 15, were absent from the shot.

President Biden wished a happy Father's Day to 'father figures who enrich our character, love us unconditionally, and give so much of themselves every day'

President Biden wished a happy Father's Day to 'father figures who enrich our character, love us unconditionally, and give so much of themselves every day'

Meanwhile, President Biden also took time to wish happy Father's Day to people who 'enrich our character' and 'love us unconditionally,' on Sunday afternoon.

'Happy Father's Day to the fathers, stepfathers, grandfathers, and father figures who enrich our character, love us unconditionally, and give so much of themselves every day so we can live lives worthy of their dreams and sacrifices,' the statement from Biden read.

The president is father to Hunter, 51, who he had with first wife Neilia, and Ashley, 40, whose mom is Biden's second wife Jill.

Neilia was killed in a 1972 car crash that also took the life of the Bidens' one year-old daughter Naomi.

President Biden was hit by further tragedy in 2015 when his son Beau Biden died of brain cancer in aged just 46.
'Happy Father's Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOs, and other Losers of the world.

'Hopefully, eventually, everyone will come together!' Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what an absolute madlad
Big surprise.

He's just an ASSHOLE!

... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Admit it, you and Vitaman NEED Trump. One's renting out enough space in their head to house Trump Tower, the other one enough for the Trump plane to land, hanger and take off

The thread's hilarious. I gave it 5 stars! Wish we had a SIXTH star option.
I posted that yesterday. It accomplished what it was intended to accomplish.

Q
Admit it, you and Vitaman NEED Trump. One's renting out enough space in their head to house Trump Tower, the other one enough for the Trump plane to land, hanger and take off

The thread's hilarious. I gave it 5 stars! Wish we had a SIXTH star option. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How was your Father’s Day?
Sounds like a very good and sincere message from President Trump.
Yeah, apparently he was hoping to possibly someone off.
Admit it, you and Vitaman NEED Trump. One's renting out enough space in their head to house Trump Tower, the other one enough for the Trump plane to land, hanger and take off Originally Posted by gnadfly

It looks more like Trump NEEDS the spotlight to justify himself. And to promote himself.
He does have a history of calling media outlets, pretending to be someone else, and promoting....Donald Trump.

As for your quote, you replies are repetitive and not cutting it.

I sense severe tds in vita.
Awesome Tweet
Bill O'Reilly?

I thought you were joking, until I researched. I'm embarrased for Trump.
Bill O'Reilly?

I thought you were joking, until I researched. I'm embarrased for Trump. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Welcome to Mos Eisley
Welcome to Mos Eisley Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cool. A place where weapons can be carried and used with little to no repercussions. Just "tip" the waiter. lol

legalize the n word