Binen on Guns: What he actually said!

Ple3ae Delete
Damn, I thought you would actually be able to tell us what Joe Biden said because I'm not sure anybody knows what he said. The only thing I have heard said is people ridiculing him for talking about using F-15's and nukes against American citizens if we decided to try and over throw the government AGAIN!!! That's a joke since there was no serious attempt to overthrow the government though you wouldn't know that watching CNN who has compared Jan. 6th to 9/11.

I hope you come back and tell use what he REALLY said about guns.
Damn, I thought you would actually be able to tell us what Joe Biden said because I'm not sure anybody knows what he said. The only thing I have heard said is people ridiculing him for talking about using F-15's and nukes against American citizens if we decided to try and over throw the government AGAIN!!! That's a joke since there was no serious attempt to overthrow the government though you wouldn't know that watching CNN who has compared Jan. 6th to 9/11.

I hope you come back and tell use what he REALLY said about guns. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Took me less then a minute to find it.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-mocked-...084157082.html
Of course, the adoring MSM!!!!!! DUH. It should have taken you 10 seconds.
Good to see Biden threaten nuclear war against his own citizens.

Great job, President.
Good to see Biden threaten nuclear war against his own citizens.

Great job, President. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
no he didnt
He said that we'll need fighter jets and nuclear weapons to fight the government.

We lost Vietnam and the war in the middle east, despite having a huge technological advantage.

120 million legal gun owners can make a stand against the government.

Unless he is threatening us with nuclear war.
biden doesn't know anything about asymetric warfare.

I question the claim we lost vietnam and afghanistan. We did not lose both of them. Our politicians did that.

on afghanistan, it was a military fiasco. I do not know what they were doing. the u.s. military defeated the taliban and essentially drove it out of the country. it wasn't until after Obama came in did the taliban return. it looked like they didn't try to defeat the taliban. Trump didn't do much in here either. the war was never run properly.

they never really did anything with Pakistan's interference in afghan affairs and their funding of the Taliban insurgency.
He said that we'll need fighter jets and nuclear weapons to fight the government. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
thats what he said, but you wrote that he said it differently, using f15 and nukes against his own people.
He's implying that he would retaliate with fighter jets and nuclear weapons.
Biden is a Fucking Moron.

He’s senile, old, and stupid.

And he is the most powerful man on the planet.

Think about that.

Think about that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He has the most powerful position but he's not powerful in it. Biden is a big mouth and the Military and Law Enforcement took an oath. They don't have to follow unlawful and unconstitutional orders. So Biden and Harris and all the Commie Liberal Fags in this country can go get fucked.
He has the most powerful position but he's not powerful in it. Biden is a big mouth and the Military and Law Enforcement took an oath. They don't have to follow unlawful and unconstitutional orders. So Biden and Harris and all the Commie Liberal Fags in this country can go get fucked. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yes. It’ll collapse sooner or later.

Think about that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don’t forget all the senile, old and stupid people who might be reading this post, Jackie.

Glass houses and shit...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
We need a new amendment to constitution, anybody that qualifies for medicare are disqualified to run for prez.

Ignoring that my next two comments are about Dims, we are entering a time where global dominance over the worlds resources is becoming critical. We need someone like Kennedy or FDR to be able to actually stare down guys like Putin instead of being an embarrassment.

With any luck, maybe we can get off planet with colonies established before we kill the planet we're on, as we are entering the time of exhausting planetary resources.