WTF - Is this the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

I know that Towel Day is celebrated every year on 25 May as a tribute to the author Douglas Adams by his fans.

But do I need to start and bring a towel to incalls these days?

Aside from all the risks of doing that, is it too much to expect at least one clean towel for a before/after shower? And a small clean one for cleanups in between?

Would you Ladies be offended if I indeed figure out a way to bring my own towel?

I much prefer that you ladies start to Know Where Your CLEAN Towels Are.

Bringing my own towel might have an immense psychological value.
(now mis-quoting my beloved Adam's)

For some reason, if a hoogar discovers that a hobbyist has his towel with him, she will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, washcloth, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet-weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the hoogar will then happily lend the hobbyist any of these or a dozen other items that the hobbyist might accidentally have "lost". What the hoogar will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

Is that what you want ????
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2013, 04:44 PM
I know that Towel Day is celebrated every year on 25 May as a tribute to the author Douglas Adams by his fans.

Aside from all the risks of doing that, is it too much to expect at least one clean towel for a before/after shower? And a small clean one for cleanups in between?

Would you Ladies be offended if I indeed figure out a way to bring my own towel?

Bringing my own towel might have an immense psychological value.
(now mis-quoting my beloved Adam's)

For some reason, if a hoogar discovers that a hobbyist has his towel with him, she will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, washcloth, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet-weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the hoogar will then happily lend the hobbyist any of these or a dozen other items that the hobbyist might accidentally have "lost". What the hoogar will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

Is that what you want ???? Originally Posted by fun2come

Mmmmmm Hoogar and bisquits.....mmmmmm
Mmmmmm Hoogar and bisquits.....mmmmmm Originally Posted by Toyz
Ok Slingblade, settle down now, don't scare the hoogars off, please. I agree, they ARE tasty together fer shure.

Is that what you want ???? Originally Posted by fun2come
Want? Want. I thought it was what was needed and expected! I have been known to present my ATFs with their own set of monogrammed wash clothes and towels as a thank you present after a session if they don't have a full set of their own LOL

Now you tell me. You mean everyone doesn't carry candles, a towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet-weather gear, space suit (I presume this is a euphemism for a cover), lube champagne and crystal glasses to every date/session? This is good news, now I can travel lighter!

It's really not funny that you, have had so many experiences, that you feel you have to bring your own.
IMHO, that directly reflects on the provider. Her lack of the most basic customer service.
I must say that, along with a great attitude & skills the DETAILS are what has kept my Longtime Regulars coming back again and again.
Clean linens & basic toiletries should be a no-brainer! GEEZ

I like the way you wrote this post fun2come, hopefully you reminded some, too step~up their TCB.
Busty Betzi, it is indeed a pattern that I have detected over my short Hobby experience. It is more prominent in hotels (and I understand why), but has also happened in apartments when the washer/dryer cycle wasn't completed.
I have not initially mentioned that in reviews (my bad, but hey I didn't know any better), but as we get into summer, a nice clean towel might become of more importance for all parties involved.

P.S. One day I may have to check out your clean towel collection, on short notice, lol

P.S. One day I may have to check out your clean towel collection, on short notice, lol Originally Posted by fun2come

I will admit this has happened on my end once or twice in the past..they were short notice last sec appts.. Murphy's law laundry wasn't finished in time.
Since then I went out and tripled my load so this shall never be an issuse again no matter how last minute the call
I will admit this has happened on my end once or twice in the past..they were short notice last sec appts.. Murphy's law laundry wasn't finished in time.
Since then I went out and tripled my load so this shall never be an issuse again no matter how last minute the call Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Haha she said triple load.

Triple loads, I'm happy with two myself.
Mmmmmm Hoogar and bisquits.....mmmmmm Originally Posted by Toyz
Hoogar hoogar hoogar

Hahaha

Hoogar hoogar hoogar
What's the hobby coming to when a hoogar can't provide a trick a clean towel.
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2013, 06:54 PM
What's the hobby coming to when a hoogar can't provide a trick a clean towel. Originally Posted by homer13
Or bisquits for a starving slingblade....
Can the man get a CLEAN towel please?!?!

To be honest, these kinds of posts make me crazy, and make me wonder, who are you booking with?!? Clean linens should always be an expectation met, not a hit or miss.

My opinion only, but you should treat others the way you would expect to be treated and catered to. I want you to feel comfort and calm while we are in session. Anything you would need to feel welcome and valued as a client should be available to you. To include; soap, deodorant, tooth brush, toothpaste, mints, wet wipes, slippers, bottled water, fresh from the dryer and FOLDED wash cloth, hand, and bath towel. Oh, not to mention a reasonably clean incall. Anything less than a clean folded towel, soap and a clean bathroom is just substandard and bad TCB. Sometimes the dryer goes on the fritz, or you wake up too late to run the linens through the machine....But I would rather turn down an appointment rather than have a client uncomfortable, or reuse a wet, damp towel....EWWW, ICK!

Rant over...

Bringing my own towel might have an immense psychological value. Originally Posted by fun2come
who are you booking with?!? Originally Posted by Mia Christine
Let's just book it under: F2C has Douglas Adam's revenge !

It's really not funny that you, have had so many experiences, that you feel you have to bring your own.
IMHO, that directly reflects on the provider. Her lack of the most basic customer service.
I must say that, along with a great attitude & skills the DETAILS are what has kept my Longtime Regulars coming back again and again.
Clean linens & basic toiletries should be a no-brainer! GEEZ

I like the way you wrote this post fun2come, hopefully you reminded some, too step~up their TCB. Originally Posted by Busty Betzi
Now that's class BB

I've got grocery bags of toiletries from traveling. Will trade for sessions LOL! He'll, I knew the economy was bad but are the notels rationing the soap and towels now? Really, all I usually need is a fresh warm wash cloth. I have no SO and kinda like walkin' around with that recent sex smell...especially when goin' to strip clubs afterward LOL It drives the dancers wild and they usually don't know why!
If they would all just swallow there would be less need for towels... :Q
  • ztonk
  • 05-11-2013, 09:23 AM
To put it bluntly, maybe you should up the class of providers you are seeing!

For an incall at a hotel, she should have clean towels for you. Many reputable ladies here bring their own so they don't raise suspicions with the hotel staff/mgmt by asking for fresh towels every 2 hours... If you're seeing BP girls or low-cost high-volume providers, you're getting what you pay for.

A lady's private incall should always be well stocked. And you should tell her about your dissatisfaction and share the information when appropriate. It's like poor service... if there is no incentive to change, they don't!

z