Address: Hwy 276 & 34
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DATO, MISS., K9, CW
Session Length: 30
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, curly, mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just like in pics. Slim trim delicious ass, delicious pushy and booty,
Recommendation: Yes
never heard of Quinlan.

at least you didn't say her session was as dormant as Karen Ann Quinlan..

raise your hand if you know who she was?
only accessible through her backpage email, 2 tries, no replies, Quinlan is 49 miles away so a trip
I emailed her late yesterday from link. Responded back at 420am this morning(coincidence maybe). She laid out the 60 and 100 donations and contact info. Still quite a haul from my house though.
I'm curious too. I also e-mailed her yesterday and she responded within a couple of hours. She sent me the same info as Spindaddy. I didn't replay to her because, first, it came as a spam. Then, I googled her e-mail address, it was a younger girl from another state. Maybe no big deal but, with not much more info than this one review, I am cautious. I really hope she's OK. Quinlan is not a bad drive for me and price is reasonable.
Wish we knew more. It seems to me I've seen her pictures before and also some reviews. Not a bad looking lady if pics are real and recent.
She is legit
I have her number for whoever wants it pm me.
Forgot to mention everything happens in living room on couch.
I'd like the number por favor
PM sent, would like the number also, thanks.
I tried her on her Backpage email yesterday...haven't heard back. I'm in the next town just north of her, so it could work out great.
  • bhog
  • 12-15-2016, 02:17 PM
pm sent.

emailed her too. got a response of rates and menu. i emailed her back of time would like to meet, but never heard back. plus didnt send me contact info, other than email.
All of her BP ads are gone!
Wow scared her off.or is she eccie newbie?
I do not think the reviewer never saw her. Way to many things left out.