Financial Slave

• R.M.
  • 09-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Any of you ladies lucky enough to have one? Where is the list to sign up for one?

Elisabeth I bet you have one in your closet some where. Much props to you lady.
Ugh. For me, personally, this is one of those 'kinks' that is so much abused that it really bothers me.

I find it disconcerting that very few people ever try to look out for the hapless person who falls into this mess. I suppose because a) they're men, and b) many women see nothing wrong with it.

But if you reverse this, and say make the protaginist a male who's manipulating weak women into giving him sex or gifts or whatever, the male is generally cast as a bad guy and the women are 'victims' - even if they are freely giving what he demands of them.

There are a FEW men to whom this is truly a kink. Though most all that I've met are essentially victims coerced (or not) into giving money for nothing in return.

My hat is off to those that do it safely and reasonably.
Nope, don't have a guy like that in my closet my friend.

Several years ago, when I paid a lady to be a mentor and teach me the basics, she spoke about this subject. And she said that if I was even remotely interested in doing this, that it was one of the biggest responsibilities that I would ever have.

Because I would have to take care of this person, make sure their needs were met, etc., etc., etc., etc. In other words, what sounded kindof fun in theory, she managed (in about 15 minutes) to turn me off to the concept completely.

And I haven't really thought about it since, except as a passing fancy when I see an ad for it. Which always bothers me on some level since hearing my friend teach me about it.

I do know of some women who pursue this, though. Anyone else have any thoughts? When you look at this from just a simple standpoint, it does sound intriguing.

Elisabeth

P.S. Your avatars just keep getting better and better, Reese!
There is so much room for abuse with this that it is unbelievable.

I was friends with a Domme who back in the day when Collarme was the place to be fetish-wise, told me about some "FemDommes" in her city who practiced this. They were literally laughing all the way to the bank, and bragged about how they were getting cash for doing nothing.

I know that is a fetish, but as the ever-wise EW (Is that what it stands for?) said, it does involve a certain amount of attention. These ladies had no intention of giving any attention, other than demands for money. In their minds, they were doing nothing wrong, and the double standard and hypocrisy was amazing. These people were scam artists and nothing more.

In a good Financial Domme relationship there is time and energy that is spent by the FemDomme in proportion to the effort the slave puts in in obtaining the money. Without that exchange, it is nothing more than abuse pure and simple.

As Krunkman says, if you reverse the genders it is interesting how the perception changes. These same women that defend this practice when they are doing it definitely don't like the shoe on the other foot. Take a look at the comments in this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=282472 for examples of this.

I can definitely see the attraction in this, but it is not something that I would even consider without knowing the Domme on the other end wasn't going to abuse the trust. Even then, it would be a delicate balancing act that involved an exchange of power, not taking of money.

Unfortunately, these days it is shockingly easy to put up a website and demand money from men without even a phone call or contact besides form letters obviously sent to anyone who shows any interest and then automatically ever after demanding "tribute" with nothing in return. Often they will demand a minimum "tribute" to even get a response, and will provide only minimal contact even then.

For the very rare men for whom this is truly their fetish, they have many opportunities to experience this. For the men who are interested in dabbling and seeing what it is like but need the interaction, finding an honest one is nigh impossible, and most will walk away feeling abused and with an empty wallet.

I know there are Dommes out there who are genuinely interested in experiencing a healthy financial domination lifestyle, but I have to admit if I see that a Domme is in to that in anything more than a passing mention, I generally pass them by. It definitely effects my opinion of them. This is not for the Domme's that simply list this activity, but for the ones who write paragraph after paragraph about how they want to spend your money pleasing themselves and will use you as an ATM. For most of them, it is obvious that they have not thought through on what their real responsibilities in the relationship would be.

I am glad that Elisabeth experienced a mentor who understood this and put in perspective the commitment that is necessary to do it in a healthy manner. Unfortunately, people with that level of integrity are the exception rather than the rule.

I apologize for the tl;dr but this is a pet peeve of mine. Abuse in any form gets me riled up. I also was tempted to try this once, and got burned for a not insignificant amount of money by someone running this. (Only $150, but at that time it was my entertainment/discretionary budget for a month.) Fortunately I got out quick enough that I didn't have to worry about potential blackmail, which I found out this person was more than willing to do. This being real blackmail, not play blackmail. Found out later she got 6 years in prison for welfare fraud.

To summarize, bad idea unless you know/trust the person with your life, and know/trust that they won't abuse your trust.
There is so much room for abuse with this that it is unbelievable.

I was friends with a Domme who back in the day when Collarme was the place to be fetish-wise, told me about some "FemDommes" in her city who practiced this. They were literally laughing all the way to the bank, and bragged about how they were getting cash for doing nothing.

I know that is a fetish, but as the ever-wise EW (Is that what it stands for?) said, it does involve a certain amount of attention. These ladies had no intention of giving any attention, other than demands for money. In their minds, they were doing nothing wrong, and the double standard and hypocrisy was amazing. These people were scam artists and nothing more.

In a good Financial Domme relationship there is time and energy that is spent by the FemDomme in proportion to the effort the slave puts in in obtaining the money. Without that exchange, it is nothing more than abuse pure and simple.

As Krunkman says, if you reverse the genders it is interesting how the perception changes. These same women that defend this practice when they are doing it definitely don't like the shoe on the other foot. Take a look at the comments in this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=282472 for examples of this.

I can definitely see the attraction in this, but it is not something that I would even consider without knowing the Domme on the other end wasn't going to abuse the trust. Even then, it would be a delicate balancing act that involved an exchange of power, not taking of money.

Unfortunately, these days it is shockingly easy to put up a website and demand money from men without even a phone call or contact besides form letters obviously sent to anyone who shows any interest and then automatically ever after demanding "tribute" with nothing in return. Often they will demand a minimum "tribute" to even get a response, and will provide only minimal contact even then.

For the very rare men for whom this is truly their fetish, they have many opportunities to experience this. For the men who are interested in dabbling and seeing what it is like but need the interaction, finding an honest one is nigh impossible, and most will walk away feeling abused and with an empty wallet.

I know there are Dommes out there who are genuinely interested in experiencing a healthy financial domination lifestyle, but I have to admit if I see that a Domme is in to that in anything more than a passing mention, I generally pass them by. It definitely effects my opinion of them. This is not for the Domme's that simply list this activity, but for the ones who write paragraph after paragraph about how they want to spend your money pleasing themselves and will use you as an ATM. For most of them, it is obvious that they have not thought through on what their real responsibilities in the relationship would be.

I am glad that Elisabeth experienced a mentor who understood this and put in perspective the commitment that is necessary to do it in a healthy manner. Unfortunately, people with that level of integrity are the exception rather than the rule.

I apologize for the tl;dr but this is a pet peeve of mine. Abuse in any form gets me riled up. I also was tempted to try this once, and got burned for a not insignificant amount of money by someone running this. (Only $150, but at that time it was my entertainment/discretionary budget for a month.) Fortunately I got out quick enough that I didn't have to worry about potential blackmail, which I found out this person was more than willing to do. This being real blackmail, not play blackmail. Found out later she got 6 years in prison for welfare fraud.

To summarize, bad idea unless you know/trust the person with your life, and know/trust that they won't abuse your trust. Originally Posted by badbottom
+ 1

Never understood "financial domination" as any sort of domination. Even I don't understand those who agree to become a "human toilet", I get this even less...

Seems to me this doesn't really fall under a 'service' an actual domme would provide. Never thought about it, but subconsciously I exit a domme's website when I see that she engages in this form of degradation. I won't even honor a domme with a capital 'S' , when I use the word 'she' ! I feel she has lost that privilege and respect from me.
i know of a Domme in Philly who does Financial scenes in which She exacts $100 bills throughout but doesn't do it outside of the session.

i tend to believe that the submissives who want this type of scene have a drive to win acceptance, enjoy giving and/or helping others financially. The problem i can see is that most would not have the ability to do this and some may even have compulsive tendencies.

When i see someone who advertises Financial Domination heavily, i usually become suspicious. History tells us many times it's a male using Female pictures or models to scam people.
I can be dominated financially for pennies...IF enough time separates one penny from another.
I can be dominated financially for pennies...IF enough time separates one penny from another. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Lol... I think you'll find that like strippers, most financial dommes don't take change!

This sounds a little like a reversed Sugar-Daddy/Sugar-Baby arrangement.
Hmmm, I'm divided on the subject. I agree with those condemning the people who just take money and never talk to their subject before or after ever again. What's the point in that?

On the one hand, I find submissive men very time consuming period, so exactly financial worship appeals to me because I think I put up with a lot, I don't just ignore them. I give them tasks to complete and work at individualizing their humiliation (if that's what they're into.)

My ideal Domme in my mind was someone who saw the changes that a submissive needed to make in their life-- and not only extracted benefits for themselves, but also made them do things that bettered their life as well. So the domination was still there, but at the end of the relationship, the person was in a better position in life.

Like for example-- if a 300 pound man in poor health came to me, I'd be making him work out, or do things that might be degrading (with his consent before hand because that's the most important thing-- figuring out boundaries and what makes your pet tick) but would help him burn calories as well.

Or, I like to have them do tasks that aren't empty-- volunteer work is something I've always wanted to assign to a sub. But I think true subs are pretty rare too-- a lot of guys whine and want a lot of attention but when it comes to following through with direction and some financial benefit to all the time I put into them-- they whine and bug me but nothing more.

Anyway, regarding the financial aspect-- I'm friends with a lot of cam girls and several have financial worship buttons on their site-- I could see a man just continually clicking those buttons and having the woman be really snide and respond with "is that the best you can do?" *sneer sneer* "what sort of pathetic little boy are you that you can't even pay a woman more than that!"

The amount of the money doesn't matter so much-- hell, the guy could be giving $5 at a time and getting that which he so much wants-- that needy, groveling, wanna-please-so-bad feeling followed by a little morsel of praise near the end.

But then again-- ya'll have WAY more experience with that than I do.
I think though that true submissives need to do their homework just as Dommes need to have their potential subs jump through hoops so that you both know you can serve each other's needs.
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Sorry that I haven't gotten back on this. I am in the middle of a last test so as soon as I am finished I will be back on track. Thanks to everyone who has posted.
Hmmm, I'm divided on the subject. I agree with those condemning the people who just take money and never talk to their subject before or after ever again. What's the point in that?

On the one hand, I find submissive men very time consuming period, so exactly financial worship appeals to me because I think I put up with a lot, I don't just ignore them. I give them tasks to complete and work at individualizing their humiliation (if that's what they're into.)

My ideal Domme in my mind was someone who saw the changes that a submissive needed to make in their life-- and not only extracted benefits for themselves, but also made them do things that bettered their life as well. So the domination was still there, but at the end of the relationship, the person was in a better position in life.

Like for example-- if a 300 pound man in poor health came to me, I'd be making him work out, or do things that might be degrading (with his consent before hand because that's the most important thing-- figuring out boundaries and what makes your pet tick) but would help him burn calories as well.

Or, I like to have them do tasks that aren't empty-- volunteer work is something I've always wanted to assign to a sub. But I think true subs are pretty rare too-- a lot of guys whine and want a lot of attention but when it comes to following through with direction and some financial benefit to all the time I put into them-- they whine and bug me but nothing more.

Anyway, regarding the financial aspect-- I'm friends with a lot of cam girls and several have financial worship buttons on their site-- I could see a man just continually clicking those buttons and having the woman be really snide and respond with "is that the best you can do?" *sneer sneer* "what sort of pathetic little boy are you that you can't even pay a woman more than that!"

The amount of the money doesn't matter so much-- hell, the guy could be giving $5 at a time and getting that which he so much wants-- that needy, groveling, wanna-please-so-bad feeling followed by a little morsel of praise near the end.

But then again-- ya'll have WAY more experience with that than I do.
I think though that true submissives need to do their homework just as Dommes need to have their potential subs jump through hoops so that you both know you can serve each other's needs. Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Hi, my heart is really throbbing now! 10 years ago I wanted a legal guardian. WHere I live this person a public administrator. They control everything in your life once the court dinds you mentally deficient. Being a high functioning person, no joy for me. At this time a theropist told me I was wanting her to re-parent. This was financial domination 'cause in 4-5 years I paid 13k-15k for service and no joy with her either. I had no clue about this stuff here.

So Sugarbeth. with in the 10 years I am 300+ but atleast im 6'3" my health is going down hill, no is down hill and crashed. Being alone its easy to say WTF noone lives forever and things like this, the sooner the curtains close the better, no motivation and one major life long fantasy is the fauex parent, financial guardian of finances, I manage money terribly. I am sad to say the pathetic guy who would shell for a little joy- really meaning an occasional hug and verbal affirmation.

You really hit the nail on the head, you would actually be doing a benneficial human service. Pretty insightfull and generous thoughts on your part.
^ exactly. Money absolutely comes into play, but at the same time, you have to do your research and find someone who's not going to abuse their power (or, at least, abuse their power only in the ways that are best for BOTH of you.)

But I can definitely see where only financial Domming with no other interplay is not very fun

The best is a mixture of many things, but certainly first and foremost is that We have to pick subs we like somewhat, and that we have to have their interests also at heart, like the little pets that they are Time intensive but rewarding.

Unfortunately, every time it looks like there's a possible sub, they're all talk and no action.

ppffffttt!
^ exactly. Money absolutely comes into play, but at the same time, you have to do your research and find someone who's not going to abuse their power (or, at least, abuse their power only in the ways that are best for BOTH of you.)

But I can definitely see where only financial Domming with no other interplay is not very fun

The best is a mixture of many things, but certainly first and foremost is that We have to pick subs we like somewhat, and that we have to have their interests also at heart, like the little pets that they are Time intensive but rewarding.

Unfortunately, every time it looks like there's a possible sub, they're all talk and no action.

ppffffttt! Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Whats the process from moving from talk to the relationship. Maybe it always stays talk because no real communication takes place, and no commitment by both parties. It would have to start of small and move forward. Further more how do you make a sub take action the domme is in the drivers seat.
<snip> But I think true subs are pretty rare too-- a lot of guys whine and want a lot of attention but when it comes to following through with direction and some financial benefit to all the time I put into them-- they whine and bug me but nothing more. Originally Posted by SugarBeth
This is a common refrain from dominant women. But, speaking from the other side of the coin, I find that true dominant women are few and far between.

There is more to dominance than (sneer)"pick that up you toad! (smack!) I should beat you within an inch of your worthless toad life! (smack!) now give me money and get out of my sight!(sneer some more)"

In my view, any person who takes money to be a dominant is not a true dominant. You are a fantasy fulfiller - nothing more or less. When its a financial transaction at the core of the relationship, there is no true dominance there. It's business.

A "true" dominant does so because its something they have an inherent need and desire to do. The wise dominant ensures that their dominance never breaks their toys (as 'true' submissives are hard to find...), and that their dominance inspires their submissive to surrender. Many, many historical studies have shown that fear may work in the short term, but turn your back for one second and you may have a knife in it from that person.

"True" submissives want to give up aspects of their own life to their dominant, though in some cases they desire those things to be ripped from them and the dominants control imposed upon them. But, and lets be honest here, our society, our laws, and the practicality of things pretty much minimize that sort of thing happening long-term. No, we have things like the law, taxes, etc, intruding into our reality. So no matter what you might fantasize about, living a "true" Gorean lifestyle in the 'burbs of a major city ain't gonna happen.

And anytime anyone tells you anything about "true" dominants or submissives, they are full of shit. There isn't a standard. There are generalizations and common observations (as I gave above), but they are in no way, shape or form the authoritative truth. We all have our own needs and interests and desires. What works for one person may not for the other.

At least that's my opinion from being in the lifestyle for a bit. But opinions are like a-holes...we all got em!