Bisexuality

• TX
  • 09-19-2011, 01:23 PM
How many of you ladies are truly bisexual?

Simple question but if you ladies would like to expand on the topic feel free to share stories, advice, etc about bisexuality!
I'm not bisexual.

I have enjoyed women in the past, very much actually, but my preference (always) are men. There is one woman that I have very fond thoughts of, but that's it.

I believe that true bisexuality is rare. But I'm very willing to listen to what others have to share!!!
Don't have to be bi-sexual, just really adventurous.
Don't have to be bi-sexual, just really adventurous. Originally Posted by rachet3375
+1
I consider myself bi fun, I love men but I can sure have some fun with the ladies
I think most bi-sexuals still tend to lean one way or the other (I know a few who calls themselves bi but 9 times out of 10 date women and vice versa with men). I'm bi-sexual yes truly bi-sexual but i will say meh 7 times out of 10 the who usually gives me a special twitch in my panties is a man. Though i don't limit my sexuality to just who I like to screw.
  • TX
  • 09-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Great input.....

So Elizabeth you say you think about a certain woman but dont consider yourself bisexual?

I am with Mocha so far....
I think if you like women you are bi....
I also agree that you will lean toward on sex more then the other!
I consider myself bi fun, I love men but I can sure have some fun with the ladies Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Ditto. For me when it comes to women I become more passionate, but yet like to be the dominate one. As for seeking pleasure with a man I like to be more on the submissive side.
Ditto. For me when it comes to women I become more passionate, but yet like to be the dominate one. As for seeking pleasure with a man I like to be more on the submissive side. Originally Posted by latnremedy

That is exactly me! I love women.

The taste, feel and passion that comes from being with a woman.
Mmmm...Ivy I like your dominant side! purrrrrrr

I am E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y bi-sexual. I have list of ladies that I have played with, and a list of ladies I have YET to play with. Don't judge me by my lists, you only get to live life once you know!

I love how soft a woman's skin feels, how sweet it smells....I love the feel of her soft hair, especially long hair....how each woman's breasts are different, different nipples, areolas, sensitivity levels, mmMMMMM....I think my strap-on is getting a "stiffy" right now!! ha ha ha

I love the feel of kissing a woman. Deeply kissing a woman. How her lips feel like little pillows pressed against mine. How soft her tongue is slipping in and out of my mouth, teasing me...hypnotizing me! Mmmm

I love how she tenses up just before she relaxes...and gushes all over my tongue while I'm dining down south. Yummy!! I love how each woman is different down there and makes different noises, while she is being pleasured.
DAMN - I really DO love women!! I love all colors and races, curves and all.

I love guys too, don't get me wrong~ I've never met a penis that didn't like me! I mean, that I didn't....well you get the picture.

Jessica UTR
Elysa Scot
Raina

...all on my bucket-wish-list Hey a girl can dream can't she?!
OMG!

Morning woodie!
I would say that I am truly bi-sexual. Sometimes I am more in the mood for one or the other but I truly can be completely satisfied with either.... or both! Italian Princess, you have me worked up this morning.... I know exactly what you are talking about & it has got me FIRED up.... WooHoo
lol--Jazz go jump in the shower--crank up the cold!

I consider myself bisexual...but I prefer a raging hard cock in the end!
Mmmm. Female bisexuality. A topic I love. Many women...are that bi-passive...will respond if sexually engaged by another woman. An old lover of mine was that way...a friend of hers was REALLY bisexual, and seduced my lover one day with some deep tongue kisses...got to watch that weekend when we had a 4some with the other girl's boyfriend (no swap... ) It was hot being behind my lover as she licked her first pussy.

We started searching for that mythical unicorn the next day....but to no avail!
Are you still looking for your SO?

A woman KNOWS IF she is bisexual or not. Same as a man knows.
You either find the same gender desirable and want to explore them. Or your not turned on at all, by the same gender.
There's no in between. Other than faking it.

How many of you ladies are truly bisexual?

Simple question but if you ladies would like to expand on the topic feel free to share stories, advice, etc about bisexuality! Originally Posted by TX