Mods?

Does south Texas have any? If so PM me. I have 2 girls wanting to get on but need help. EW would have came through a lot sooner. I PM a mod 2 days ago, no response. Thanks to all of y'all that got EW ran off!!!!
Pm sent.
Received, and thanks
  • Mokoa
  • 11-18-2016, 09:07 PM
I do not know who you sent your PM to but it was not me. I have received zero PM's from you. If you want me to respond to a PM, you first have to send it.
Can't wait to find out about the two ladies.
I sent a text when i got ur pm and i did not get a response back
EW would have came through a lot sooner. Originally Posted by Bill James
Yes and he would have explained that using an I Phone 5 from an address with an even number was against rule 79A334-5 Sub-chapter L unless doing so on a full moon of a leap year. Most likely a warning would have followed.
lol captain. That was good
  • SCRAP
  • 11-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Yes and he would have explained that using an I Phone 5 from an address with an even number was against rule 79A334-5 Sub-chapter L unless doing so on a full moon of a leap year. Most likely a warning would have followed. Originally Posted by capitan1962

+1
Yes and he would have explained that using an I Phone 5 from an address with an even number was against rule 79A334-5 Sub-chapter L unless doing so on a full moon of a leap year. Most likely a warning would have followed. Originally Posted by capitan1962
We'll done Sr..
I shit you not - I got demerits for changing the subject in a thread that was discussing what an ass he is.. You just can't make this stuff up!
We'll done Sr..
I shit you not - I got demerits for changing the subject in a thread that was discussing what an ass he is.. You just can't make this stuff up! Originally Posted by silvester91999
I concur, on three separate occasions same thing. Thread Hijack was his ammunition. We would probably get another warning now. Nothing like being treated as a first grader. I must say I do miss those frequent erections from first grade though lol.
I'm am speechless about the south Texas forums period...I love corpus but I'm hanging my head in shame here on eccie
I'm am speechless about the south Texas forums period...I love corpus but I'm hanging my head in shame here on eccie Originally Posted by Crystal361
You are correct.. It's a shame what a shifty mod can do to a crowd. Let's put this behind us and move on to bigger and better things.
Agreed!!!!!!