Encounter: Greek Fest With Nichole (Formally Cuddy Buddy)

Date: 06-01-2018
Name: Nichole
Phone:
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DATO, GREEK in all positions!!!
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description225) 461-6645‬ Nichole is a very attractive, slim spinner type. She some stretch marks on the belly but there are hardly noticeable. She has numerous tattoos on her lower back, left rear shoulder, an ankle and on left wrist. She has a very nice, firm ass and very nice C Cup Breast.
Recommendation: Yes
How did you come across this provider?
From a reveiw posted here before everything went down.
Nicole is low key and doesn’t post much. She has been around a while and is sweet, professional and so easy going. She usually requires some advanced notice because of family commitments. I find she also responds to texts promptly.
She does indeed.
Texted her yesterday. She said she doesn't see ppl anymore.
This is apparently true but I suspect it is only true for now. Nichole and I actually saw each other on a personal level outside the hobby for a short time after our first meeting. She started dropping hints that she wanted to see about us dating each other but I suspected she was attempting to work an angle on me. I humored her and gave her the benifit of the doubt to see for myself and we certainly had a lot of fun for a while. But I never fully trusted her. Around June 5th or so was the last time I saw or spoke to her when she drove 3 hours to my home and stayed with me for 2 days. While she was here she claimed she really liked it here on the coast and planes to move here and be with me. I suspected something was up though because she just didn’t seem genuine. After she went back I simply stopped hearing from her. Come to find out two weeks ago she moved in with another guy that I suspect was able to offer her a little better life then myself. Never heard from her and never received a reason for not wanting see me again after telling me she wanted to be my girlfriend and wanting to move in with me. Turns out she’s just your typical whore. But I suspect she is just using him as she tried to use me and it likely won’t last long. She’ll be back before long.

But I’m curious if any of you have similar experiences with her.
Texted also, nothing.
Crazy, as I am typing the above I got a text from her and a pic. Clearly she is still out there. Lets see what happens. Yeah, too much drama her guys, clearly does not have her shit together. Bit of a risk.
Well good luck. Just be aware that if she starts telling you she wants to see you on a personal basis it’s becuase she is attempting to work an angle on you and she is not genuine.
Well good luck. Just be aware that if she starts telling you she wants to see you on a personal basis it’s becuase she is attempting to work an angle on you and she is not genuine. Originally Posted by sistim7
DATYMAN any updates?
No, red flags everyplace.
I only call her when I ran to see her. Never any red flags. But last time i saw her was about 2 wks ago. So maybe somethings happen since then. I would not try to "wife" her she is too street for that.
Hey Needs do you know about what date range? Was it after Memorial Day?