Encounter: Hell To The Nah

User ID: -
Date: 03/07/2022
Name: Lexii [info added-DM]
Phone: 850-977-8174 [info added-DM]
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...0/010265901728
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Warrington.Navy Blvd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Nothing - I Left
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to the shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: short, older than she looks in the pictures, body was NOT like in the pictures, face without filter showed how much older she was and much different than the pictures. Had no ass, no meat barely and even with a big shirt, her belly was visible. Nothing against some meat on the bone, but when you look more like someone's grandaunt than a "head doctor" as she claimed, then my mind couldn't even get past it to where my body parts were NOT going to react and I'm not paying for something I wouldn't even try to get if I was drunk and wouldn't remember... and I was NOT drunk...
Recommendation: No
Oh from the pics, I wouldn’t have imagined that she is so old . Lol
That’s a great review. Thanks for the detail. A definite no!
Yep almost saw her. Arrived at the hotel she was at and it looked condemned. So bailed on the visit, I have found if the lady will stay at these cockroach motels then that tell me the quality of there hygiene as well yuck
Haha, yeah shoulda checked my super old review “the dog faced gremlin”
Pcolaman39,

Mannnnnnnn I should've... cuz when I walked in... a) she did't match what she put out there b) her body looked like it just wasn't going to take any punishment c) the room looked like a bomb went off... and then had the nerves to say "but I need the money" -- yea well, I need to get off and right now you've scared lil Jr. to death!!!
Oh from the pics, I wouldn’t have imagined that she is so old . Lol Originally Posted by Austin299
All the filters they have now on cameras should be outlawed, or else have a permanent stamp embedded on the photos that says "Warning the person pictured in reality looks nothing like this".