State: Florida
Address: Davis area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: No clue
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short skinny and run ragged . Voice with a pack a day bass . Very erratic . Spent 5 minutes just mumbling about random stuff
Recommendation: No
where is the link?
never mind. i found who she is. thanks
Devil, thanks for the review. Hopefully you didn't incur any damage to the wallet for a no activity encounter. Tried to see her last week but reply to my text was supposedly from someone that lives in Atmore. Thanks to your TOFTT I can move this one over to my "no fucking way" list of providers.
  • Ez421
  • 03-31-2022, 05:53 PM
  • BR459
  • 03-31-2022, 06:44 PM
That sucks!!! I was going to hit her up when I came back in town. Thank you for letus know.
I don’t know guys, I’m gonna have to disagree with her looking old. She looks better in real life. But I agree, her voice sucks and I was for real concerned that she could be a man but I thought she looked better than the pics in person. Yeah, she’s been up for days, but what provider is completely clean? She is one of the few to get me off with just a bj/hj and was a champ in that regard.
She has a bit of a manly look. That and the voice would have scared me off for sure.