“‘Send Us Back to New Jersey’: Brain Damaged Sloth Fetterman Incoherent Again After 5 Minute Speech”

Democrat Pennsylvania U.S. Senate candidate John Fetterman once again appeared incoherent after giving a five-minute speech in Indiana County.

Similar to his previous mishaps, Fetterman again confused Washington D.C. with New Jersey as he concluded his speech with a call for the voters to send him to the nation’s capital.

“Eliminate the filibuster, get things done,” he struggled to say.

After an awkward pause in which he appeared slightly confused, Fetterman then said, “Send us back to New Jersey. Send me to D.C. for you.”

Several members of the audience could be heard chuckling upon hearing him utter New Jersey.

The speech comes after the Fetterman campaign has refused to release the results of his latest cognitive test, which has appeared to have declined following his stroke earlier this year.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...minute-speech/
Watch the brain damaged sloth ramble incoherently

https://twitter.com/i/status/1572355893265580033

Also notice that thing on the back of his neck looks like it has grown bigger. Wow.
Would you mind telling me what brain you gave me?
Abby someone
Abby who?
Abby normal

Yet to hear one reason to vote for Oz. Or are you boyz missing that part of the equation?
Oz will keep y'all skinny with his magic MAGA Diet pills. I heard he's going to get Wolford brimley, to do a special infomercial about how important it is to control your weight especially if you got the diabetes. " Check your sugar check it often, -but will replace sugar with 'Democrat fascist' instead"
  • Devo
  • 09-21-2022, 10:20 AM
If you are going to insult the dead, know who they are, and what they are familiar for.

Wilford was his first name and he pronounced it "Diabeetus", hence the millions of memes featuring it.

Do better.

Further, Biden in the "Anyone other than Trump" President, if Oz is the same thing, IE, Anyone other than Fetterman, it works for me, plus, he actually can speak and appear in public, and, he actually had a job.

Yet to hear one reason to vote for Oz. Or are you boyz missing that part of the equation? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you need more reasons besides the fact that Oz is not a brain damaged, far left radical sloth who wants to release lots of murderers from prison like Sloth Fetterman?
For the record I always liked Wilford....he was cool in most of his movies.
Yet to hear one reason to vote for Oz. Or are you boyz missing that part of the equation? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He’s not brain damaged. Yes, the choices in PA are actually that shitty.
... Crikey! ... Lemme count the ways:

We want LESS CRIME.

WE want the actual laws ENFORCED.

We want the border SECURED.

We want LESS corruption with the FBI/DOJ.

We want LOWER taxes.

We want fossil fuels and American energy INDEPENDENCE.

We want LOWER inflation.

And of course - We surely want "AMERICA FIRST!" ...

---- Reasons Enough to Vote for Doctor OZ.

#### Salty
Sloth Fetterman defended Obama’s comments calling small-town Pennsylvanians ‘bitter’ while clinging to "guns or religion

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...intcmp=tw_pols