House GOP to present "Commitment to America plan" lol

Kevin McCarthy, mouthpiece for the GOP and defender of trumptard ideology, is actually going to present a plan to the GOP minority behind closed doors today. He's accompanied by Newt Gingrich, and the alternative facts Queen, kellyanne Conway. Between the three of them they can weave more lies into a singular speech than anyone could have ever believed possible.
Believe me people are talking about it, they're saying it will be the savior of the GOP, and if it doesn't work out kellyanne will produce a speech with some alternative conclusions. Newt Gingrich may be known as the first speaker who was ever fined $300,000, also aligned with Nancy pelosi over climate change, and was an ardent supporter of people being mandated to carry some sort of health insurance AKA Obamacare affordable Care act. But of course he's been poisoned by the right and will be nothing but a shill who will rally the closed session to vote down party lines fully and without question in order to gain some wins. The one thing you have to give it to the GOP, is that they vote in lock step, without ever a single question or concern, especially whenever lunch is being served on the American public's back/dime. They're reliable like that. Pure feckless horse shit, and while I'll wait to judge Kevin's plan, I'm sure it's an extension of the trumpism that he was known to carry a torch for.
Last time Newt put out a document before a midterm, that summarized their policy positions, democrats took an ass beating of biblical proportions.
The one thing you have to give it to the GOP, is that they vote in lock step, without ever a single question or concern, Originally Posted by eyecu2
You better check your spelling as you got it wrong. Democrats is not spelled GOP
You better check your spelling as you got it wrong. Democrats is not spelled GOP Originally Posted by berryberry
Bx2, I think you could eat some Crow here since Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema both didn't fall in line with Dems plans originally. But all of the closed door luncheons that happened on the GOP side resulted in everyone holding hands, singing kumbaya and voting exactly how Trump wanted. So no I'll stand by my words, while you eat yours.
... Great rally earlier - which is why I'm late today
with comments... "Commitment to America" to once again say
- "AMERICA FIRST!" ...

### Salty