Address: West TC Jester and Hewitt dr.
Activities: Massage, Teasing, HE
Hair Length and Color: Blondish, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5ft 9in, tall. Chubby. Nice looking lady. saggy B's
Recommendation: Yes
anyone got pics of her ? or Links? thanks
I should mention she prefers older men and it's 80.00 per hr.
I should mention she prefers older men and it's 80.00 per hr. Originally Posted by beerman
She also prefers men of physical stature, which rules Lil Fifi out.
She also prefers men of physical stature, which rules Lil Fifi out. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Ur comment seems to be trying to stir up shit where there is none.
anyone got pics of her ? or Links? thanks Originally Posted by greeksquad
Why do you ask? He clearly stated she is chubby. All you would do is bad mouth her.
  • Pyle1
  • 04-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Why do you ask? He clearly stated she is chubby. All you would do is bad mouth her. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps literacy is not his strong suit.
Im just waiting on the Admin AGAIN to tell other AGAIN to play nice KEEP TO THE TOPIC and NOTHING happens or changes no warnings or BANS that should happen wont and life goes on AGAIN......Pathetic how these tards have no life and bored and like doanld trump keeping picking on others for NO reason........Thanks Pyle1 you also have been ignored by me
And fyi she’s L1 strictly. No chance of anything else
She talks a lot, so be mindful of that going in..
Would it be wrong to bring a notepad and let her know my hearing aid is broken? Or would that encourage loud talking?
  • Owj
  • 04-10-2023, 02:08 PM
Could always pretend you don’t speak English.
If you go back and read the OP said she was chubby not me
  • Uomo
  • 04-11-2023, 08:22 AM
If you go back and read the OP said she was chubby not me Originally Posted by greeksquad
We know, you missed the point. You are always making shitty comments about the SW's weight, you like em skinny - that's great and good for you. But if you saw that the OP said she was chubby why are you asking for pics? So you can make another stupid comment?

And picking on you for no reason? most of it is self inflicted. You get what you put in, you dish out crap don't be surprised when you're served it back. Develop a thicker skin dude or you're just going to continue to get frustrated.