Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Long legs, fit body
Recommendation: Yes
What's the place called? And which sunoco? One in north hills or millvale
Oriental bodywork, in the North Hills, close to Papa John’s
Have you been?
we need a Korean spa in the north hills
Originally Posted by Nowak60
I drive past this intersection multiple times each day and I have no idea where this place could be. Next to Sunoco is a hair salon. On the other side of siebert is a plaza with a vape shop and I think an insurance place. Across Babcock is Pelegrínos. Where exactly is this new AMP?
Traveling on Babcock towards relax, golden smile and rainbow, as you pass the Sunoco on your right, the parlor is on your left in an office building next to what appears to be in apartment complex. If you drive by in the evening, you can see the massage sign on the side of the building. The entrance is on the side.
Ok got it. I know exactly where you mean. Thanks for explaining it accurately.

Traveling on Babcock towards relax, golden smile and rainbow, as you pass the Sunoco on your right, the parlor is on your left in an office building next to what appears to be in apartment complex. If you drive by in the evening, you can see the massage sign on the side of the building. The entrance is on the side. Originally Posted by Eroticvoyager
Anybody else been here?
3279 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 ?
Has anyone in this thread been to this new Asian Flower massage place? By map it looks like its in Perrysville off Perry Hwy.