Do any providers use drivers?

Reason I asked is I saw an ad on Craigslist, turned out to be a scam. Anyhow work in the medical field at recently new hospital and I won't ho full-time till end of June, recently seperated( long story, pm if you want details) so looking to make some extra money if a provider needed a driver for any reason,( ride to and from airports if flying too) even if you were out drinking and needed a ride home, hell, I'll do that for the hobbyist as well. Anyhow, I looked at guidelines and don't think I'm out of line asking, if so apologize. I am just thinking outside the box of ways to make some income. Thanks for looking. I can send pics or discuss over phone if you want to know more. Have a great day!
I thought providers "used putters"
Depends. Sometimes I use a driver.

Sometimes I use a putter.

On occasion I have to use my sand wedge.

But of course, when I do use a driver-- it has to be a wooden driver. All respectable ladies prefer to play with wood!!
Haha, everyone got jokes, I expected that, got a PM of someone interested, I am serious about this, not looking to do full time, but if both parties can benefit from this, why not? Feel free to send PM and I can answer any questions you have, thanks again, have a great weekend!
I won't ho full-time till end of June Originally Posted by SW Hunter
That's one funny typo!

.. Good luck on making that money man. I salute you and your hustle.
That's one funny typo!

.. Good luck on making that money man. I salute you and your hustle. Originally Posted by Mr No Confidence
LMAO, that was an honest mistake, my bad
Not to be nosey, but have you gotten any responses yet in pm.

I do not do outcalls anymore, i ran into too many strange aggressive men that i had to fight back, I know gals who uses drivers creeps some guys out, if i had a driver, he would have to be security to, a big dude. Or a skinny dude quick on his feet.

Good luck
I got one who uses a car service, if I can line 2 or 2 providers, that would be great, my time is limited with a 7 y/ o that is with me sometimes, also pretty active on weekends, but I am able to make time as needed
Also on a side note, I'm in Lewisville area and not looking to be security, I'm 5'5, not gonna put fear in anyone, lol, this is just for ladies who prefer a driver or were having car trouble. If any agency ladies use them and can put me in the right direction, that would be great
You said you need to make a little extra cash. There is one guy on CL who makes extra income by delivering the furniture people buy off CL. They can't go pick it up so he does, for a fee. It's an idea.
You said you need to make a little extra cash. There is one guy on CL who makes extra income by delivering the furniture people buy off CL. They can't go pick it up so he does, for a fee. It's an idea. Originally Posted by Dharma
saw that, but I have no truck, I even did one of the paid studies in Addison, $75 for about an hour, not bad, I am prolly going to umpire some softball games as well , thanks
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992

Business services for Providers forum. Good luck.

PPE
I am prolly going to umpire some softball games as well , thanks Originally Posted by SW Hunter
That could be more dangerous than working security for one of the ladies. People go nuts at those games, at least they did when I played.
That could be more dangerous than working security for one of the ladies. People go nuts at those games, at least they did when I played. Originally Posted by rcinokc
LOL, been playing for awhile, know how to handle them
bozos, I'll do whatever it takes ( within reason)to make some extra cash,
Hey PPE, thx for the link, I'll
post on there as well
I would like to be a driver as well and i would provide security if needed.... i think its not a bad idea because people would know that a member of eccie is the driver and not some random guy.