Anyway to refute review which is totally untrue?

I am provider who states, quite honestly in my ad and showcase that I am 50. Latest review of me-- by darkhand --says I am 80 years old!!!---
Probably my fault for agreeing to meet with a 26 yr old Indian immigrant (darkhand)--did not know his age or race when I agreed to meet----moderators can tell by my photos that I am NOT 80--any way to eliminate darkhand's review from my list of 57 positive reviews?--Since it is the most recent, I am worried it might discourage new clients
From the Forum Guidelines , you can tell your side of the story in Coed Discussions

#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Matador, could you please remove the review I wrote about Sherry of DFW. In the review I mentioned her age was probably 70 or 80... Couple of messages from Sherry's fan club clearly shows that I am horrible at judging age. I don't want to hurt her reputation or business so would really appreciate it if you could delete my review.

Thanks!
This has been handled