It's gonna be OK

Obamacare is here to stay!!! DonTcare lost

Obama still Dicking Bimbo's

let the meltdown begin. The result of not delivering on his promise

lol the silence is deafening.

#crickets
  • Trey
  • 03-25-2017, 06:42 AM
This ain't the political section if you want a response you already know where to put it. And you already did.
I actually prefer the silence as it speaks volumes. This is hilarious.
Neither Obamacare or the proposed bill affect my healthcare or insurance. I don't give a rat's ass about either. Remember, uninsured can get free healthcare at Ben Taub, LBJ or a county free clinic. That's been available since Ben Taub was built over 40 years ago. I pay for that every year with my county taxes. Why make people buy insurance when they already have free healthcare available?
I actually prefer the silence as it speaks volumes. This is hilarious. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Liar.

You bumped your own thread TWICE in order to solicit a response. There's not a chance in hell you prefer the apathy of a ZERO RESPONSE to anything you post in Icky, Attention Whore.
Liar.

You bumped your own thread TWICE in order to solicit a response. There's not a chance in hell you prefer the apathy of a ZERO RESPONSE to anything you post in Icky, Attention Whore. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

you don't know me and my diabolical personality as well as you think
is that "diabolical personality" going to look good on your mod application? ..... I'm sure the powers that be that make those decisions are laughing their asses off ..... but just so you don't try to accuse me of hijacking your thread, I will agree with you on one thing ..... it IS going to be OK ..... for about 7 more years plus 300 days or so ..... so buckle your seat belt it's gonna be a great ride .....
is that "diabolical personality" going to look good on your mod application? ..... I'm sure the powers that be that make those decisions are laughing their asses off ..... but just so you don't try to accuse me of hijacking your thread, I will agree with you on one thing ..... it IS going to be OK ..... for about 7 more years plus 300 days or so ..... so buckle your seat belt it's gonna be a great ride ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

case in point...thinking I actually want to be a Mod. man I swear some people can be slow. lol
What? ..... Now you don't want to be a mod? ..... And pass up your golden opportunity to ban all us white boy racists? ..... Yeah sure, another lie like all of your threads .....
Obamacare is here to stay!!! DonTcare lost

Obama still Dicking Bimbo's

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not sure why you are so concerned about obamacare. You are on medicaid. You know for low income folk.
What? ..... Now you don't want to be a mod? ..... And pass up your golden opportunity to ban all us white boy racists? ..... Yeah sure, another lie like all of your threads ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
why do you say that? I have a ton of white friends. some of them from childhood. I was bussed to white grade schools as a ghetto child so I'm far from racist. however many of you on this site are total trailer dwellers trying to front.
if the shoe fits wear it. be who are you. that's why I respect that asshole Rush Limbaugh at least he doesn't hide who he is.
is that "diabolical personality" going to look good on your mod application? ..... I'm sure the powers that be that make those decisions are laughing their asses off ..... but just so you don't try to accuse me of hijacking your thread, I will agree with you on one thing ..... it IS going to be OK ..... for about 7 more years plus 300 days or so ..... so buckle your seat belt it's gonna be a great ride ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
LOL....