Egypt pyramids - Peru machu picchu

Many still insist these monuments of the past had to be built either by aliens, or
by a high tech culture that vanished.

Arguments as to why they were built by humans at that time:

- there were plenty of slaves
- cultures were ruled by a royal class = lower class only good for slavery
- there was nothing else to do
One word, Annunaki...
No such thing as aliens.
No aliens, but they insist humans could not have built them
The universe is enormous, there has to be other life forms out there somewhere imo.
The dry stone masonry at Inca sites reminded me of Etruscan foundations of later Roman buildings: just supreme craftsmanship, nothing beyond human effort.

The miracle to me is how they crossed that fucking Urubamba River...just looking at the thing scared me. That River seems endlessly pissed off.
No such thing as aliens. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

I beg to differ! Pretty sure my chihuahuas are alien overlord masters enslaving humanity one lap at a time.

They stare at me intently as if trying to communicate psychically, and suddenly I feel compelled to give them treats and belly rubs for no reason whatsoever. I already serve their every need complacently and without question, and I don't do that for anybody else -- for free, that is.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto.
We all know that many or our ancestors believed that much of what happened was by "god" or the "gods".
Aliens often presented themselves as god or gods.
Upon transforming into residents of the earth they took on different forms but no longer wanted to be seen as god or gods.
Thus they changed what they were to be called by reversing the spelling of their given names from god to dog.
And now you know the rest of the story.
Both are a piece work. Totally amazing. If you have an opportunity you must visit. Awesome creation total masterpiece. Yes these monuments are a reflection of slavery and brutality to the extent....
We all know that many or our ancestors believed that much of what happened was by "god" or the "gods".
Aliens often presented themselves as god or gods.
Upon transforming into residents of the earth they took on different forms but no longer wanted to be seen as god or gods.
Thus they changed what they were to be called by reversing the spelling of their given names from god to dog.
And now you know the rest of the story. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

• Trey
  • 03-28-2017, 08:27 AM
No such thing as aliens. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
More chance of aliens than a god.
I am Sure that there Aliens among us. I don't get to Houston very often any more but when I do many of the drivers are obviously driving by a different set of rules than the ones I am used to.

O and driving in France is "light years" worse! The last 3 times I traveled in France a distance of about 200 highway miles I saw 10-15 wrecks on every trip. I drive my 12 YO MB sedan that weighs about 5000 pounds when I go there because it's a tank!
The dry stone masonry at Inca sites reminded me of Etruscan foundations of later Roman buildings: just supreme craftsmanship, nothing beyond human effort.

The miracle to me is how they crossed that fucking Urubamba River...just looking at the thing scared me. That River seems endlessly pissed off. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
May have been a trickle of a stream when they crossed it back then. Erosion and geology will change a landscape drastically over the course of a few years.

Human effort is highly underrated. Modern examples are the elimination of old growth stands of the long leaf pine in Texas with nothing but hand saws and axes in a couple of decades or the slaughter of 60 million buffalo in a span of 5 years.

Not a tree hugger but raw manpower can be brutally efficient with the right incentives.
An old friend of mine is an Egyptologist who has studied the pyramids extensively. While we both believe in extraterrestrial life somewhere in this vast universe (or simulation), he knew as fact that the pyramids were built by man without any "assistance" other than perhaps the Herodotus machine. The capabilities of the Egyptians were truly amazing, including how they moved the stone down the Nile from miles away and the precision cutting and placement.

You should also read about Coral Castle in Florida, built by one man Ed Leedskalnin. An incredible feat that many doubt could have been done by himself, but if you know how to use the technology it's very believable.
So true mr romantic the perfect example of project management and quality of delivery from history and the current standards of project management with pmp certifications and six sigma black belt certification on quality with project overruns . Ludicrous. You guys may like the the architecture in Rome and Athens just marvels. Going to Peru in 8 weeks looking forward to it.