Some of Y'all Had It Easy Growing Up

like Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith, Cheers, Seinfield, and all that pie in the sky bullshit. imagine being the ghetto version of Albert Einstein growing up around this madness.

gain perspective

ahh the memories.

#government will help.
You're being ignored again Jesus. You hate that, don't you?
I'm whatever you imagine. ;-)
I'm whatever you imagine. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A fatherless troll?
Gods Son fatherless ? come on dude get real
At least God's Son was in the company of hookers ... I bet he could write reviews that were not obviously fake, too.
you know what......last night I took an L but tonight I bounce back.

like Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith, Cheers, Seinfield, and all that pie in the sky bullshit. imagine being the ghetto version of Albert Einstein growing up around this madness.

gain perspective

ahh the memories.

#government will help. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
AH, boo fucking hoo.

Why don't you go block a freeway, I'll get my car, and I bet I'll win.
AH, boo fucking hoo.

Why don't you go block a freeway, I'll get my car, and I bet I'll win. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
how you figure ?
like Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith, Cheers, Seinfield Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You can still watch all those shows on cable or satellite while your in your room in your mom's basement eating your Cheetos.
how you figure ? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do the math.....
get yo stanky ass back in the kitchen and dont burn my toast.

on second thought stay out the kitchen and go clean that stanky pussy
You can still watch all those shows on cable or satellite while your in your room in your mom's basement eating your Cheetos. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
cheetos? its all there mane

The hardest part was the daily decision: faire le cent-onze or that damn old dry corncob?

Other than that, life was just a breeze...until some do-gooder busybody explained how poverty struck we were.
^ in those days did y'all have big cylinder blocks of ice that had to be chiseled with a hammer and ice pick. Also was the milk man still making house calls