Patience is a virture

Whats going on??? Been a little busy here being new and all. I have recieved quite a few emails and text inregards to having a great time... Sorry I have not gotten back to all of you. I am still alive and kickin. There are however a few things that can speed up my screening process...

1. If you know Autumnkc put that as your subject with time, duration, and day.

2. If your contacting me with no reviews... stop.

3. If you have atleast 2 providers that are on your reviews please give me one with contact info via email. So that I may verify you.

4. I would prefer you email me before you text or call. After that feel free to call me.. I love to chat!!!!

5. If your that upset that I havent gotten back to you sooner... Feel free to give this bad girl a spankin!!!!

Lilyth
.....and now you know.
+1 girl
Information is the Key!
<<<< I'm a patient man....

Everyone appreciates the updated info, Lilyth!
Nice post Lilyth. That's what I call a velvet glove!
Ooh, Lilyth and a velvet glove. How am I to sleep tonight with that visual? Aahh.
  • KCboy
  • 07-10-2011, 06:09 AM
Okay Patience can I see your virtue???? Opps wrong use! lol welcome to the world of inpatient guys Liltyh! Enjoy the play time> hope to see you in the patient future.
There are however a few things that can speed up my screening process...

1. If you know Autumnkc put that as your subject with time, duration, and day.

2. If your contacting me with no reviews... stop.

3. If you have atleast 2 providers that are on your reviews please give me one with contact info via email. So that I may verify you.
Originally Posted by Lilyth Sanders
Liliyth, how about P411 for verification?
Liliyth, how about P411 for verification? Originally Posted by Omahan
Omahan ~ I'm not seeing Lilyth in the P411 list of providers, so I'm thinking that's not an option, unfortunately.
She's limiting herself then.
Patience may be a virtue. But I've never been accused of being virtuous. However I do look forward to practicing my impatience, or is it my virtuelessness or is it invirtuousness, with you soon.
Maybe someone who has seen her and also has a P411 account can send her an invite?
Maybe someone who has seen her and also has a P411 account can send her an invite?
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Now that is a great idea.
Ahhhh, a glass of my finest tea!!!!!

Not sure what Allie recommended, as don't have P411

But if malwoody says it's a good one, then I second it