Which one would you choose

Dodge Challenger

Chevy Camaro

Ford Mustang

I recently looked over a Calloway Camaro Convertible and that would be my choice.
Depends, the beginnings of a midlife crisis?

I prefer SUV's myself.
Early life, Midlife, Later in life too. I just love cars.

I have an SUV too but it is an SS!
Hopefully you know I was kidding.
You may have been kidding but you are also accurate in that,

I am a crisis baby!

LOL
I sat in a new style Camaro last year. It's a great looking car, but the seating position was horrible for me. I guess I would try them all out and see if any of them provided a seating position that was comfortable enough for me to drive it on a trip. No point in owning a vehicle you can drive comfortably.
Challenger...hands down! Hate Mustangs! Like the new Camaro, but not a fan of the convertible. I just like the classic muscle car feel of the Challenger.
Challenger...hands down! Hate Mustangs! Like the new Camaro, but not a fan of the convertible. I just like the classic muscle car feel of the Challenger. Originally Posted by swarmyone
I have an SRT8 challenger with the 392 hemi and 6 speed. It is hands down faster than either the Mustang or Camero with exceptions, the new Boss 302 mustang and thed calloway camero may give it a run for the money. I love smokin the corvettes LOL.
Hmmm . . . I have a large penis, so I don't need a muscle car.

Oh, ok. Mustang!

Rub it in, sheesh!
ok, the challenger is the biggest of the bunch.
But if i'm not burning fuel in it; i'd be on the Harley with a big set of fun bags behind me!
Yahooooo!

Scooter
America still makes cars?

BMW
Audi
Mercedes
Volvo
Saab
Jaguar
Range Rover

Europe FTW.

:0)
  • Fsn57
  • 07-13-2011, 08:02 AM
America still makes cars? Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC
American made:
http://www.teslamotors.com/roadster
I would go for a restored 1969 Mustang Cobra Jet. That was my first "new" car.
Any reason this is in Coed rather than the Sandbox? Are we talking about the best car to pick up a date? or the best way to avoid LE attention?

I'll take a nice comfy Chevy Impala or a Ford Taurus. So many of them on the road no one notices you.
I just love the New Camaro it makes me wet every time I see one .