Tineye help

What's up with tineye? Last couple times I've used it the only image it comes up with is the backpage logo. Ant ideas?
The best way to do the images is to right click on the image and choose view image. Then copy the link from your browser to use in tineye. Doing the link for the whole ad usually will not bring up all the pics in that ad. Hope that helps a little.
There is a Tineye plugin available for Firefox. Install it, then all you have to do is right click on the picture you want, and select TinEye. A new tab will open with your results. Easy, easy, easy.
Thank you Miss Mya and TH64083. Very helpful.
There is also a Plug-in setting called Search Everywhere. It loads up several different Image Search engines in addition to Tineye.

One is written by a Russian programmer so the GUI is kind of different.
One is written by an Asian programmer.

I use Tineye in my civilian world and find Search Everywhere useful and sometimes pretty damn hilarious.

And I have found images from Backpage that show up on the European websites.

There is a Tineye plugin available for Firefox. Install it, then all you have to do is right click on the picture you want, and select TinEye. A new tab will open with your results. Easy, easy, easy. Originally Posted by TH64083