You Guys Rock

• coven
  • 07-15-2011, 09:48 AM
This is more fun than the hooktard vs. fucktard matches in chat.

I'm coming here for my drama fix from now on!!!!!
Glad you are enjoying it there coventricity, but there where some actually important issues being discussed...
This is more fun than the hooktard vs. fucktard matches in chat.

I'm coming here for my drama fix from now on!!!!! Originally Posted by coventricity

BEHAVE YOURSELF YOUNG MAN! So you are still around too!
  • coven
  • 07-15-2011, 10:44 AM
BEHAVE YOURSELF YOUNG MAN! So you are still around too! Originally Posted by ss4699
I ain't skeered, maybe I should be, but I'm not.
Oh cov it would be much better if you actually came here and watched the drama on the boards lol you say you aint skeered.... Take a trip I triple dog dare you
We definitely have some colorful characters here. But you have to admit, the board wouldn't be the same without them. LOL.
I have moved this post from alerts to here. It is not an alert. Hooktard v mongertard (let's watch our language) discussions belong here.
sniff sniff......do I smell drama?
  • coven
  • 07-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Oh cov it would be much better if you actually came here and watched the drama on the boards lol you say you aint skeered.... Take a trip I triple dog dare you Originally Posted by Thequeen
Amira,

I will if you'll sit in my lap and bring the popcorn!
  • coven
  • 07-15-2011, 05:54 PM
I have moved this post from alerts to here. It is not an alert. Hooktard v mongertard (let's watch our language) discussions belong here. Originally Posted by bigbirddog
You say potato, I say potahto. This is a SHMB, it's all about fucking. Fuck is not a banned word, neither is fucktard, fucktardo, or fucktarded. Using the word fuck on this board is not a violation of any board policy. Respectfully, read the board policies before publicly spanking someone for posting something you don't personally agree with.

Warmest personal regards,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QHiAZMKG5Q Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis

I abso-fucking-lutely love that skit.......

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What I said was "How would you like to suck my balls Mr Garrison?"
I have moved this post from alerts to here. It is not an alert. Hooktard v mongertard (let's watch our language) discussions belong here. Originally Posted by bigbirddog
So a mod is of the official opinion that "hook" is acceptable to use to refer to the female side of the equation but "fuck" is not acceptable to use for the male side?

Why exactly?
  • coven
  • 07-15-2011, 10:10 PM
So a mod is of the official opinion that "hook" is acceptable to use to refer to the female side of the equation but "fuck" is not acceptable to use for the male side?

Why exactly? Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I think I love you
Wait, we can say retard but can't say fuck?