Yes recommendations that read like a No

I am pretty sure that I am not the only one who reads reviews and thinks, "This has to be a no," when in fact it is given a yes. If you don't, try reading reviews while covering up the recommendation line with your finger and then guess what the recommendation will be.

Those guys without premium access are screwed in these situations.
A lot of reviewers give a yes recommendation, but state they probably wouldn't
return. I've had a few of those sessions. Had an ok time, no real problems, but just wasn't overwhelmed by the encounter. You don't want to trash the lady when she gives good service, but just doesn't rank in the top tier of providers. Should an "average" be a yes or no vote? Maybe pass/fail would be better.
I think some guys think the yes or no is about whether or not she's legit. Otherwise I have no idea why they recommend them.
This is an interesting topic that's been discussed before. I mean, do you only recommend your ATF's because everything was perfect or do you let guys know that you're probably going to get what's advertised, even though I didn't click with her on this date? YMMV with everyone, hell even with your ATF depending on the day. So I would agree with Omahan that a yes lets our brothers know she's not a scam artist. But I also agree that if she upsells on you or doesn't provide items she's known to do, even if it turned out to be a decent date, that would be a no IMHO.

I guess that's an advantage of the TER system of rating them by numbers. Even though it's subjective, if you see a lady consistently getting a 5 or worse, you know she's not a solid provider, but if she's getting 8's and 9's from everyone, it's a good bet she's a quality lady. It's not always a yes or no, it's usually a maybe, kinda sorta thing.
  • JS42
  • 07-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Just me, but the only time I give a No recommendation is for scammers, ns/nc, bad hygiene, upsellers, cash n dashers, bait n switch, poor performers when it's obvious she doesn't care etc... Basically those not on the level and dishonest. Just because I didn't particularly like the encounter and/or woman doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't either. You mess with a womans livelihood if she genuinely tries to take care of you, but there is just no chemistry so you give her the No. Everyone has their own tastes, so I save the No recs for extreme cases, and add my concerns in ROS.

But again, that's just me....
  • jan-w
  • 07-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Reviews can be perplexing sometimes. I gave a yes recommendation to a lady when I didn't even get off in the session. I felt it was no fault of her own; we just didn't connect. However, she was punctual, clean, good attitude and worked hard in the session. Those are the main things for me.

I think some guys also don't want to post "no" for recommendation because they fear repercussions, either from the lady herself or from other ladies who may decline seeing him for fear of getting a bad review herself.
If I'm trying to verify someone & I see that most of their reviews have No recommendations, I'll more than likely pass on the session. I start thinking in that situation it may not actually be the providers fault, some people are just impossible to please. Then again, I don't want a gentleman to feel as if he has to write girls glowing reviews if the service wasn't great. Chemistry counts for a lot.
I think we need a "40-degree-day" option in the Recommendation field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ttbQTz8tAE#t=00m29s
There is a solution for this issue. Those that do not have access to premium service may either purchase it (helping out the owner/owners of this site), or they can contribute reviews to gain access to ROS (helping with the flow of information via reviews). If you don't contribute in one way or the other, I do not feel bad for those that take the leap into a "yes" reviewed lady and get a so-so experience.

Cliffbeefcake, that IMHO is the best show in the history of television.
  • KCJF1
  • 07-16-2011, 05:36 PM
There is a solution for this issue. Those that do not have access to premium service may either purchase it (helping out the owner/owners of this site), or they can contribute reviews to gain access to ROS (helping with the flow of information via reviews). If you don't contribute in one way or the other, I do not feel bad for those that take the leap into a "yes" reviewed lady and get a so-so experience.

. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa

Bingo.
If I'm trying to verify someone & I see that most of their reviews have No recommendations, I'll more than likely pass on the session. I start thinking in that situation it may not actually be the providers fault, some people are just impossible to please. Then again, I don't want a gentleman to feel as if he has to write girls glowing reviews if the service wasn't great. Chemistry counts for a lot. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat

When looking at a person who has a lot of "no" reviews, you have to keep in mind a lot of things... what kind of people is he seeing? Are they younger? older? scallywags? do these women normally get raving reviews from guys?

Most guys on this site that give a lot of "No" responses, I typically see that they aren't usually spending a much and usually expect a lot for what little they spend. Or, they have are not very good at selecting women who are known to provide a great experience. Allie... I don't recall ever seeing a "No" review from anyone who has seen you... then again I don't remember seeing a mixed review either. If you ever get one, I'm sure most of us guys can figure out what is going on simply from how the person wrote the review.
I see a lot of mixed reviews where guys make rookie mistakes. For example, the assumption of MSOG mistake. If you are seeing someone for the first time and you don't know if she is a person who allows for MSOG, don't ask for a full hour your first time if you know you have a tendency to be rather quick on your first date. I see guys count against a lady in a review for not filling their cup up for a second drink when they have never asked the question.

I have written mixed reviews myself and I try to be very clear in the ROS as to the conditions in which a "No" should be given. However, I have had yes reviews with people who have met up with the same lady and had a less than great time due to things they could have done differently or things she could have changed. Everyone is YMMV at the end of the day. So, when I see a review, without looking at the ROS, all I'm looking for is that she is real, what activities took place, what does she look like and how much did you spend for the time you stayed. If this is all acceptable then a yes at the end should be fine for most people... unless there is a particular deal breaker in the ROS...
I'm with kcpapa. I really dont pay attention to their yes or no. I READ the review to see what kind of experience the girl provides. Just becuase a guy says yes doesn't mean I'd want to see her. nd there are several guys who's yes's mean nothing to me. But if they describe their experience and it is an experience I might like to have I might see her, regardless of the recommendation.

If guys without RISK can't see it, tough shit. You earn thyat right by reviews or cash. I prefer reviews. I do know many girls would like to see what's written about them and I don't blame them. But rules are rules.
Damn Autotext. Risk should have been ROS
I agree that we have to be careful when giving a no recommendation, that this could affect a Lady's business. I saw someone recently, and did not get the service i expected and got up sell, i chose to not give this Lady a review at all, and just let things be. But, there are some reviews where after reading the ROS, and what happened or didn't happen, i am very perplexed why in the world after an experience like that, the reviewer could still put yes.