Photographer Needed :)

Ladies ~ I'm in search of a GOOD photographer that is familiar with boudoir style photos! Any suggestions of ones you have worked with (and were happy with)?

I'm hoping to find one in the Wichita area, of course, but would be willing to travel up to 100 miles if I'm impressed enough with their work!

Thanks for your help!

Gents ~ In the meantime, I posted a few new pics on my site http://www.redhotstaci.com for now since it's been a few months since I had new ones. Enjoy!

Kisses,
Staci
I know a lot of photographers here, in KC who do a good job.
Staci, I hope that you show your pretty smile.
COG's House of Love Photography. I just opened after I read your post.
FireSerpent is a photographer. You can see his work in LilythSanders' showcase.
FireSerpent is a photographer. You can see his work in LilythSanders' showcase. Originally Posted by bigbirddog
Plus, using FS keeps the money "in the family" so to speak. Seeing the work he has shown, I've been very impressed, but you may want to ask him for a portfolio for the type of pictures you require.
COG's House of Love Photography. I just opened after I read your post. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't use COG, from what I hear he just holds his finger in the shape of a camera and makes clicking noises.
www.boldaslove.info

This guy does amazing work. He has an incredible eye for creating provocative, sensual images that are also very classy. Good stuff!
COG's House of Love Photography. I just opened after I read your post. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I hear that his lenses are cloudy.
Staci, those pictures you added are great!
WOW them are some seriously BIG boobs, and the hair. OMG I would be the one min wonder in you presence
Dammit BBD and Papa! I don't reveal your secrets! Sheesh! Honest, it's a real camera. I promise.
Staci,

Hello! I'd like to recommend... me! I have been providing photo services for a long time UTR. I have shot some of the most well review women on here (ask for references) and the top agencies in the midwest. I'm professional, very discreet and work hard to get what you need, in the "best possible light". Check out more of my work here:

http://www.bcdstudios.com

If interested email or PM and we can ink something in for Aug! THX!
BCD Studios

PS - Located in KCMO. Can also provide HD video services too!