Thank you! :)

After receiving a lot of complimentary e-mails about my threads, I wanted to publicly announce that I appreciate each and every one of you gents and give you my compliments as well.
Thank you for making my provider lifestyle one that I enjoy very much and I'm so glad I've gotten to know so many nice people. This forum really helps each other to stay safe and become friends. (Even if some of us don't exactly get along all of the time, each individual brings something different and equally important to the table).
I really couldn't ask for a better community to be involved with.
XOXOXO
  • jan-w
  • 07-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the thanks, Allie. I agree there are a lot of interesting folks here and that diversity helps make this a fun place to be...most of the time.
Aww, thanks, Allie! And you haven't even met me yet! It will only get better!

And Allie I agree with COG above. One of these days when schedules meet, I hope that we can "work something out" :-)
I look forward to meeting with both of you sometime in the future.
Indeed Allie, thanks. I have been lusting after you for some time, just haven't pulled the trigger, someday soon i hope to finally meet you. I do enjoy MOST of your threads and agree with some as well.
Allie, You are a blast to chat with. Great company indeed.

It goes without saying that you have one of the best minds (and behinds) in the biz.
Allie, You are a blast to chat with. Great company indeed.

It goes without saying that you have one of the best minds (and behinds) in the biz. Originally Posted by BottomFeederKC

Aw, you're making me blush. Thank you! I always have a great time whenever we meet.
Allie you're great company, a rare jewel in the biz...
Allie you're great company, a rare jewel in the biz... Originally Posted by VinnAY

Muah!