Repugnant Con Personality Traits

I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality".

Con Personality Traits

simple/narrow minded (punk)

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

conspiratorially paranoiac

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet.

Deal with it!

Now let's here the childish, insulting distractions . . .

Any questions?
This ought to be interesting...
It always interesting and entertaining when you point a repugnant in the direction of a mirror so she/he can see themself. They ALWAYS deny! Even when it's in their face!

This ought to be interesting... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That list looks like the personality traits of your typical Hillary Supporter.

#1. The Occupy Crowd
#2. Your latest crop of college protesters
#3. Young single women
#4. All of the above
#5. NAACP
#6. Hollywood
#7. The rich limousine liberal global warming crowd
#8. The Abortion Crowd
#9. All of the above
#10. The "it's still Bush's fault" crowd
#11. The Aborttion Crowd again
#12. The "Dindu Nuffin" crowd......It's always Whitey's fault
See? What'd I tell 'ya? First comment!!!!

Spoken like a 14 year old.

That list looks like the personality traits of your typical Hillary Supporter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality". Talking to yourself in your mommy's basement doesn't qualify as being informed on any subject, dumb-arse. BTW, dumb-arse, your list -- like everything else you do -- is unadulterated bullshit.

Con Personality Traits

simple/narrow minded (punk) Your simple, narrow minded self, dumb-arse, voted for Odumbo because all you focused on was his skin color.

childish/immature Your childish and immature self, dumb-arse, voted for Odumbo because you were too childish and immature to know he was lying to you.

gullible Your "#Grubered"-ass believed Odumbo when he said everyone could keep their doctor, dumb-arse, and your "#Grubered"-ass believed Odumbo when he blamed Benghazi on a video.

petty There has been no president more petty than the jackass you voted for, dumb-arse.

racist Your racist, narrow minded self voted for Odumbo because of the color of his skin, dumb-arse.

self important/arrogant You really want to match Odumbo's use of personal pronouns against W's, dumb-arse?

hypocritical Your boy Odumbo is hypocritically droning more Mussulmen than W ever hoped to, dumb-arse -- after he "#Grubered" your simple, narrow minded ass into believing he would end that policy if you elected him to be president.

distractive You must have had your head up your narrow, simple minded ass when Odumbo and Hildabeast tried to distract America with "it was the video" tour, dumb-arse.

delusional You were "#Grubered" into delusionally believing Odumbo's "Hope and Change" speeches, dumb-arse, and all Odumbo delivered was "Hype and Chaff".

excuse oriented Again, you must have had your head up your narrow, simple minded ass when Odumbo and Hildabeast tried to distract America with "it was the video" tour, dumb-arse.

selfish You'd be part of the crowd thinking you're entitled to what other people have earned, dumb-arse.

conspiratorially paranoiac Guess you never listened to one of Hildabeast's speeches were she always says "the Republicans are out to get her", dumb-arse.

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet. Odumbo, Hildabeast, Weiner, Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator, epitomize arrogance and selfishness, dumb-arse, or don't you remember the White House property Hildabeast and Slick Willie the Perjurying Sexual Predator selfishly absconded with and had to return, dumb-arse?

Deal with it! That is more than a tad bit "arrogant", dumb-arse, so shove it up your narrow, simple minded ass and try not to walk funny, dumb-arse.

Now let's here the childish, insulting distractions . . . Those were in your OP, dumb-arse.

Any questions?
You couldn't handle any question more complicated than a problem on a first grade math test, dumb-arse. Originally Posted by dumars
I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality".

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

.... Originally Posted by dumars
You just described Barack Obama.

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet.

Deal with it!

Any questions? Originally Posted by dumars
So, you're a repugnant then, right?

Because your puerile (look it up) post exhibits just about all of those traits. Your entire post is a childish insulting distraction.

It helps to look in the mirror once in a while. Deal with it.
So, you're a repugnant then, right?

Because your puerile (look it up) post exhibits just about all of those traits. Your entire post is a childish insulting distraction.

It helps to look in the mirror once in a while. Deal with it. Originally Posted by ExNYer
+ 1 !!!! Tell it like it is ExNYer !!!

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

Deal with it!

Any questions? Originally Posted by dumars
BTW, it's Connie you repugnant stupid fuck. Get it right.
+ 1 !!!! Tell it like it is ExNYer !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The OP is not interested in a logical debate. He started out with a opinion, and can't fathom that his opinion can just as much a silly describe those of his political bent.

He fits at least 9 of the 12, with emphasis on 1 and 2.
0zombies care to explain this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_U-72o4j0Y
Let's see, I B Hankering

"childish/immature" - Incoherent, childish remarks only he understands Check

"self important/arrogant" - No question there - Check

"distractive" - Never ends! Check

"delusional" - "Your boy Odumbo is hypocritically droning more Mussulmen than W ever hoped to, dumb-arse -- after he "#Grubered" your simple, narrow minded ass into believing he would end that policy if you elected him to be president" - Check Added more flavor to already incoherent childish remarks.

4 is enough

Bottom line, if 'ya can't beat the message, hit he messenger! If that don't work, make shit up! Need to add "make shit up" to the list.
Check your pal I B Hankering before you stick your foot in your mouth. Tell me about I B Hankering's "logical debate"! I B Hankering is a REAL GOOD example of repugnants "logical debate". Right behind Trump's "logical debate". You all assert without qualification or substantiation ALL THE TIME! Like I B Hankering.

Yes, it's my opinion . . . based on 10 years of observation but you can't dispute the ability to pick out a repugnant based solely on these traits. Like I said, I don't ask, I tell them. Works most every time. If I were only 50% right I wouldn't say much but I am a whole lot closer to 95% plus or minus.

I ID'd 4 for I B Hankering, I could do more. Ain't got all day for this silly shit. Take a longer look in the mirror, and clean it too while you're at it.

The OP is not interested in a logical debate. He started out with a opinion, and can't fathom that his opinion can just as much a silly describe those of his political bent.

He fits at least 9 of the 12, with emphasis on 1 and 2. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Let's see, I B Hankering

"childish/immature" - Incoherent, childish remarks only he understands Check

"self important/arrogant" - No question there - Check

"distractive" - Never ends! Check

"delusional" - "Your boy Odumbo is hypocritically droning more Mussulmen than W ever hoped to, dumb-arse -- after he "#Grubered" your simple, narrow minded ass into believing he would end that policy if you elected him to be president" - Check Added more flavor to already incoherent childish remarks.

4 is enough

Bottom line, if 'ya can't beat the message, hit he messenger! If that don't work, make shit up! Need to add "make shit up" to the list.

Originally Posted by dumars
You'd be the one with the "shitty made up list", dumb-arse, and you wear your stupidity on your sleeve for all to see. Each of your points was refuted with an example of why your list was shitty, dumb-arse, examples that you couldn't factually deny.

Check your pal I B Hankering before you stick your foot in your mouth.

:wavetowel2
: Originally Posted by dumars
Go screw yourself, dumb-arse.