Libtard braintrust on Eccie

Southtown4488, Dumars, Asswipe Ziffle. Pretty impressive.
I would say add Yussef Raper as well but he may be in the 0.07% of the libtards that passed 8th grade. Then it goes to 0.01% that get a GED. Then 0.0057% get honorary degrees and work at Harvard professing stuff like anthropology, AA studies, transgender relations, etc...

The list you show I believe fall into the other 99.93%
Looks like I hurt somebody else's feelings! Po beby!

Southtown4488, Dumars, Asswipe Ziffle. Pretty impressive. Originally Posted by bambino

Quote this 0zombies post and see the abortion it made posting it's pics... you still have time to try to fix it 0zombie...

This woman could beat the fuck out of this 0zombie with one arm tied behind her back... maybe both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw

Originally Posted by dumars
you hurt yourself buttrard. you see old ho's and pay too much to do it.
typical of your ilk.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1420399

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1343028

get a life old man.
Quote this 0zombies post and see the abortion it made posting it's pics... you still have time to try to fix it 0zombie...

This woman could beat the fuck out of this 0zombie with one arm tied behind her back... maybe both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkckaZO4fw Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Nice find. She certainly lays it out there. We all know who she's talking too. The half witted liberals in this country who don't know shit. They think it's noble to wear their heart on their sleeves about Islam and people like this girl in the video make asses out of them in few short minutes.

Jim
I would say add Yussef Raper as well but he may be in the 0.07% of the libtards that passed 8th grade. Then it goes to 0.01% that get a GED. Then 0.0057% get honorary degrees and work at Harvard professing stuff like anthropology, AA studies, transgender relations, etc...

The list you show I believe fall into the other 99.93% Originally Posted by Muscleup
Yussef Raper is Asswipe Ziffle. Just one of hi many aliases. But the same pig nonetheless.

Originally Posted by dumars
Don't flatter yourself. Or masterbate yourself. Just pointing out the fact that you're stupid.
  • DSK
  • 12-17-2015, 07:29 AM
Yussef Raper is Asswipe Ziffle. Just one of hi many aliases. But the same pig nonetheless. Originally Posted by bambino
He also posts under different handles and makes wild accusations against others to deflect from his own rule breaking.
Southtown4488, Dumars, Asswipe Ziffle. Pretty impressive. Originally Posted by bambino
Can't leave out the reach around Klan, errr clan leader in LIl Cotex ! He'd be hurt at the snub !
Yussef Raper is Asswipe Ziffle. Just one of hi many aliases. But the same pig nonetheless. Originally Posted by bambino
Got it. Thanks for clear that up. LOL
Looks like I hurt my Penis on a boy! Originally Posted by dumars
Ouch!
He also posts under different handles and makes wild accusations against others to deflect from his own rule breaking. Originally Posted by DSK
List them, you lying, welshing slave fucking piece of shit. Come on. What other handles do I post under? What rules do I break? List them.

We know who you are JL. You're BJerk and Bert Jones. Uncle Han, and lately DSK. That is once JL was forced to leave the forum by his own stupid hand.

BTW -- GREAT THREAD PISSANT! You really should have come back before the IOTY poll. You coulda been a contender ... in fact, I hear they're reserving a rock for you down at Hippie Hollow, in the boofoo cove!

LMAO!
You really should have come back before the IOTY poll. You coulda been a contender ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Kinda doubtful. BigKotex sponsored and then won his own IDIOT poll by a fucking landslide with over 57% of the votes. There were no other contenders.
Man raised Christian tells the truth about all religions. "They are fabricated stories and fairy tales made up a long time ago with no real facts behind them. But they all have used the stories to justify control and killing of different people through out the ages".
Hell I remember in the 60's there were "kill a commie for christ" sermons. Its all a charade. a house of cards. Like the wizard of oz.