Pulling out the stops to beat Cruz

Has anyone seen the cartoon crafted by the in house editorial cartoonist for the Washington Post? It is an attack on Ted Cruz's daughters by a celebrated liberal cartoonist. The cartoon was pulled by the editor who had more sense and style (but fell down on his job).

What would have happened if that had been Malia and Sasha? I guess anything goes with the left.
Has anyone seen the cartoon crafted by the in house editorial cartoonist for the Washington Post? It is an attack on Ted Cruz's daughters by a celebrated liberal cartoonist. The cartoon was pulled by the editor who had more sense and style (but fell down on his job).

What would have happened if that had been Malia and Sasha? I guess anything goes with the left. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or if it had been done to Chelsea Clinton. Mebbe someone should do it to the Clinton's granddaughter and see if it's ok with the libs then !
Now Cruz is redistributing this and asking for money . . . he's so offended that hes sending it out again. what a scumbag.
Using it to raise money is a classic Clinton and Obama strategy. Do you think they're scumbags as well?

What would have happened if that had been Malia and Sasha? I guess anything goes with the left. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ekim the Inbred Chimp ought to use it as HIS Christmas card !
Bitter fruit again.

Clinton and Obama strategy?

Yeah, I remember them working together on this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Now Cruz is redistributing this and asking for money . . . he's so offended that hes sending it out again. what a scumbag. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Actually, he is rightfully demonstrating the cesspool depth of the politically biased, hypocritical, and classless media supporting Hillarious who is whining about mention of her taking a dump in the middle of a debate .....

... with the same media sheep whining right along with her.

A problem the same media will have with her in the general elections if she gets out of jail to campaign, will be trying to convince the voters that she is "tough" enough to be POTUS and stand up to the vast majority of the leaders around the world with whom she must deal who don't view women as being equals anyway ..... while she spends her campaign treasure on whining about "the war on women" .....

.. while they wage a war on children!!!!

They aren't afraid of "women and children" ... they abuse them!!!!

Cruz is merely demonstrating the evil for which they should spend their money to eliminate.