A Must See Documentary

I think the only people that really understand and are upset about America's disappearing middle class will appreciate this. I went from middle class to living on welfare when I was a single parent. Still cannot find a job for minimum wage and I have intelligence and skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_e6i9wR1o
What are the solutions?
Do you have any? For one thing, minimum wage needs to be raised, as well as other salaries, to meet the rising cost of living. Less people would need benefits if they made adequate wages; more people would be able to pay taxes and this would help with the growing deficit. There are people who want to work for decent wages, but when wages are this low and you can live better off the government, why not? I made 60,000 per year at one time until all major corporations downsized. I then fell to poverty level and was a single mother. People have no idea what's going on in this country, but I do want to emphasize that the majority of Americans are not stupid, not lazy, and want a decent paying job.
Do you have any? For one thing, minimum wage needs to be raised, as well as other salaries, to meet the rising cost of living. Less people would need benefits if they made adequate wages; more people would be able to pay taxes and this would help with the growing deficit. There are people who want to work for decent wages, but when wages are this low and you can live better off the government, why not? I made 60,000 per year at one time until all major corporations downsized. I then fell to poverty level and was a single mother. People have no idea what's going on in this country, but I do want to emphasize that the majority of Americans are not stupid, not lazy, and want a decent paying job. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I can go along with the minimum wage increase, if stricter border controls were enforced, and businesses had to prove they only hired eligible American workers.
Alternately, if they cut the vocal cords of a willing, prominent liberal for every dollar increase in the minimum wage, they might get some more people to agree to it!
I think the only people that really understand and are upset about America's disappearing middle class will appreciate this. I went from middle class to living on welfare when I was a single parent. Still cannot find a job for minimum wage and I have intelligence and skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_e6i9wR1o Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

Debbie just triple your rates. You will be swimming in cash...
Debbie just triple your rates. You will be swimming in cash... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I don't see how I can triple my rates and stay in business. Have you checked out the competition lately?

Another one about more and more Americans living in povery...even working ones!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7wU-1h8nvw

Another one that is very interesting is 'The Corporation", now available for streaming on Netflix.
Oh, I guess "The Corporation" is only available on Youtube for streaming. You can get the DVD on Netflix. I will say this in all honesty: if I had a surplus of $1 million, I would open several clean low income housing places for homeless people to live. If I had more money than I knew what to do with, like the owner of a famous shoe company, who sends the jobs overseas, where workers are paid $.40 per hour, I would do everything I could to keep well paying jobs right here in this country! How greedy have we become? It's just a matter of time, until things change, until we are another "third world country".
Oh, I guess "The Corporation" is only available on Youtube for streaming. You can get the DVD on Netflix. I will say this in all honesty: if I had a surplus of $1 million, I would open several clean low income housing places for homeless people to live. If I had more money than I knew what to do with, like the owner of a famous shoe company, who sends the jobs overseas, where workers are paid $.40 per hour, I would do everything I could to keep well paying jobs right here in this country! How greedy have we become? It's just a matter of time, until things change, until we are another "third world country". Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

Voting for Ozombies and RINOS won't work so maybe try something different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_e6i9wR1o Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I think that documentary was pretty good, one I hadn't seen. I am afraid raising the minimum wage will only prove to be futile though. It's very possible we are headed for a total economic collapse, but this time on a global scale. Here's a short clip that explains it. I didn't like watching it and either will you. It is worth watching cause we have to consider all the possibilities that we could be confronted with in the not so distant future.

Jim

http://youtu.be/YpJhAMaFH4Y
Some corporations (I am fairly certain an airline); use incarcerated people for labor. This is a fact. So, it is in that corporation's interest to incarcerate more people in order to enhance this corporation's bottom line. If I get incarcertated tomorrow, you will know why...(I was going to laugh, but found it very impossible, since our condition is serious).
Yes, I agree this mess does affect the entire world. If we self-destruct, what does the money mean then?
Voting for Ozombies and RINOS won't work so maybe try something different. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks, but no thanks. I walk a different path.
I have to assume from your post that you walk the path of voting for liberals. Too bad. They do not understand how economies or businesses work. They only know that government is supposed to provide everything to everyone and businesses job is to provide the money.

You say that the minimum wage should be raised....I have to disagree. Not because I want to hurt people like you but because very few people will be helped (about .2%) but it will cost jobs when small businesses have to choose. Put five people in a room and say that you will give four of them a raise but one of them has to be let go. What will they choose? That is the choice that they are giving the business owner. Reducing the illegal immigrant population and allowing jobs to be created will raise prevailing wages as the labor force dries up. Classic economics. The government has gotten in the way of job creation with EPA regs, IRS regs, Obamacare, delaying the Keystone pipeline, and creating an uncertain future for business. Business (small or large) did not sign a suicide pact with government. They don't have to risk their capital in a time of weakness and uncertainty just because government says that they should.

If things collapse, and they can, it wouldn't be the first time in the history of the world. You do have something to offer men mainly. Yes, it might be considered vulgar but it is true. You have something that most men do not have. We have strong backs and you have a glorious body. I'd rather than things not get there but I do think that this guy in the White House does want that.
Yes, I agree this mess does affect the entire world. If we self-destruct, what does the money mean then? Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
If the economy totally collapses. I'll put it like this, you best learn to live by your wits instead of your tits, just saying.

Jim